Moderator: Antares

Forum rules
Be Nice.
Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Chapter 3 : Unbearable

Post by Azrael »

New Double O

Do you actually think Zeus is going to let you get away with that, Hades? /:) You should know better by now, she always gets the last word. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Zeus is looking VERY impressive here.

I realize it's probably just her shiny latex (?) pants that are reflecting the stars, but she reminds me of the God from the recent Magic: The Gathering Expansion Theros who always show Nyx, the star-filled realm of the gods, in parts of their bodies.

Also, if a real-life film is made, I cast Amber Heard as Zeus. :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Zeus' pants are looking to fall down any second now. :-o

And a team-up Hades/Zeus ? Do want ! :D

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

No "real" update today, but a flash friday announcement. Sweaty Hades is sweaty. And creepy. @-)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

New overdrive.

Miffed Ellie is kind of cute. And a model, eh, explain quite a bit. ^^

Also, the music got annoying real fast. Sounded to random to me, the way all the instruments seemed to play their own thing... Still, great flash as always, once you cut the music off. :p

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

TRAITORS EVERYWHERE!! =))

Zeus is so drop-dead sexy what is this I don't even... :|
ImageImage

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

New overdrive, another short flash for the messenging system.

Hades need to learn that caps lock is not good. [-( Also, smells like a trap.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

So...apparently Persephone is Spanish and Catholic now. Go figure. :p

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Jejeje

Sounds exactly like our Spanish PhD student.

Hades

Hades

Hades
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

New Double O x3

Hades gets sexted by three hot goddesses. The little playa. :p

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I'll take Aphrodite! :x

I really hope we get to see her now! (Or is it "him"? :P )
ImageImage

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Interesting enough, Hades was really nice and polite when speaking with Artemis, unlike pretty much every other deities that contacted him. Guess he's not all that asocial in the end.

Too bad Artemis is so far away, I was looking forward to see her. Oh well, I'm sure Hef meeting Aphrodite will make up for that big time. :D

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

New Double O

You're going to end up with ulcers at this rate, Hades.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

I wonder who's sitting on the moon right now.