Post by Chantelune »

New overdrive and new chapter.

Please be Ares, god of STFU! :ympray:

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Chapter 3 : Unbearable

Post by Azrael »

THE EYES! They're looking at me! AAAAAAAAAAAAHH! ~X(

:-? They kind of look like sushi rolls, too.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

May very well be Ares with that rather martial wardrobe. And bound to a little girl, judging by the teddy bear, daisy, and facial pattern on the jacket. I think I called that, but can't be bothered right now to go check. Looking forward to it at any rate.

Also, looks like we're going to see more of Eris in action, judging by the ocular accoutrements those trees are sporting. Also, the green skin and art style makes it look like he's Irkan.
Proud owner of one "Gotcha" point, courtesy of TBeholder and 1.35 Internets (after taxes) from Don Alexander.
Also one IOU for an internets from FragileMara.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

I'd love hime to be bound to a little girl, but somehow, I feel it would be a bit weird. Gods' gender in the overdrive is defined by what the mortal put in the "what's your gender" question. Somehow, I don't really see a little girl puting male here. Unless she made a mistake, which would be awesome. :D Might be a little boy as well, Teddy bear are not only a girl's toy, right ? :-\

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

Heh no Chante, teddybears are also toys for boys(still have one somewhere in a box) but as Viking said i suspect we'll see alot of Eris in the coming pages :)

The artstyle of the guy in the weird suit somehow reminds me of some WoW druid sets i've seen.
Maybe the inspiration came from something similar?

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

True, it may very well be a boy, although the daisy headdress is a little suspect. Not that boys can't like flowers as well, but it isn't as common. And a girl may have put down boy after being told, "Never tell a stranger you're a girl on the internet." Or, as you said, an error. Or intentionally feeding false information for the halibut. We'll have to wait and see. I'm loving the ursine shoulderpad regardless.
Proud owner of one "Gotcha" point, courtesy of TBeholder and 1.35 Internets (after taxes) from Don Alexander.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

New overdrive.

Okay, so that's a little kid alright, not sure on the gender, thought the overall look seems a bit boyish to me.

Oh wait. PANDORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :x She's just too cute in that form! :ymblushing:

What ? A fight ? Who care about gods fighting ? *oogles at Pandora.*

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

Pandora is really cute like that, but i wonder about the gods in those pictures.
I think the guy on the left side is Helios couse of his yellow skin, and the blind guy might be hermes, but thats just pure speculation.

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

I dunno, blind-dressed-like-a-speedster-superhero guy, that "mortal child" looks quite eager to mess you up. Might want to defend yourself, as they appear to be adorably bloodythirsty.

And the referee is Pandorable. Yes, I went there- deal with it.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

This is kind of puzzling, so on the left side, we have a mortal preparing to fight, while on the right side, we seem to have a god unwillingly preparing to fight...

Also, mortal boy on last panel looks like that Avatar of Meh.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

What are you talking ab...

Oh, right, there are other character in that page beside Pandora. :|

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

Never ignore small children with energy claws. I swear, we lose more gods that way...

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

New overdrive.

No Pandora today, makes me sad.

Okay, so now I can focus on the contestant.

Or just go back one page and gaze more at Pandora. :x

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I see we are in Soviet Russia...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well, that would explain the bear motif.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.