Chapter's discussion

Moderator: Antares

Forum rules
Be Nice.
Chantelune

Re: Chapter's discussion

Post by Chantelune »

New page, alt cover for chapter 2, featuring Poseidon. Quite beautifull. :x

New chapter start on wednesday, I suggest we make a new thread for each chapter. ^^

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

Good idea Chante, and i also find the cover they posted to be really badd-ass :)

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

Oh crap! Someone's going to get a beatdown now.
Who told Posie that outfit makes her butt look big?
Proud owner of one "Gotcha" point, courtesy of TBeholder and 1.35 Internets (after taxes) from Don Alexander.
Also one IOU for an internets from FragileMara.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

It's all in the way you put it. "This outfit makes you as imposing as a whale" sounds definitively better than "hey fattass, how's it doing ?" Especially when you're talking to the god of the oceans. :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

<%wgluv2hunt> I was in a bar Saturday night, and had a few drinks.
<%wgluv2hunt> I noticed two large women by the bar. They both had strong accents so I asked, "Hey, are you two ladies from Ireland?"
<%wgluv2hunt> One of them screamed, "It's Wales you idiot!"
<%wgluv2hunt> So, I immediately apologized and said, "Sorry, are you two whales from Ireland?"
<%wgluv2hunt> That's all I remember.

Go, go, bash.org!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)