Wow

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

JoybuzzerX

Wow

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Sooo...will we make a year without an update? It's close to April now!

Spidrift

Re: Wow

Post by Spidrift »

See Giz's latest post elsewhere. I would note, however, that the last possible date we were given for announcements about things like the SDB wrap-up story, the gender-inversion strips, and a print books Kickstarter, was, so far as I recall, um, February 2017.

I'm sure that Giz honestly means what she says. It's just that life clearly gets in her way. A lot.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

I'm drawing one last issue for Jem right now. It's gonna take me to almost the end of March. These pages take a lot of my time. 10-12 hours of work per page, and I have 24 to do in the next 25 days roughly. Plus I have to update Ma3 as much as I can. I've been working A LOT. As soon as Jem ends, I will start work on the printed book for Ma3 vol 8. I'll have to retouch many pages ('cause of the NSFW issue) and will have to draw a new story for it, cover, postcards, posters, set up the Kickstarter, AND set up all the other books we'll be printing. Even if I'm not involved with them, I'm still the one putting it all together for the printer. So yeah, I do a heck of a lot!

I promise to get to SDB. Shouri has moved on to other things, so I'm now fully alone with this too, soooo that means I have to plan things accordingly. I will do it though. There's nothing that I hate more than an unfinished project.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm glad to hear that you're getting good paying work, and I'm certainly looking forward to the Ma3-universe projects when they do come feasible.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Spidrift wrote:See Giz's latest post elsewhere. I would note, however, that the last possible date we were given for announcements about things like the SDB wrap-up story, the gender-inversion strips, and a print books Kickstarter, was, so far as I recall, um, February 2017.

I'm sure that Giz honestly means what she says. It's just that life clearly gets in her way. A lot.
GASP! Much rather have EC updates than SDB!

I also wasn't upset about the lack of updates. More of a curiousity.