01-04-16 Breathless with anticipation

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 01-04-16 Breathless with anticipation

Post by Don Alexander »

@wiseguy: I explained it further up on this page... :ymsigh:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Will we ever meet Jerzy's sister?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Don Alexander wrote:@wiseguy: I explained it further up on this page... :ymsigh:
I see, but that would be Debbie :P

but Debbie "wins" in a way as she is heard but not seen, while Felicia is not seen nor we see her speech bubble SO FAR

one of the earliest examples of that is in Columbo, where his wife is always mentioned but was never seen, closest was one time we see her car departing in the scene

there was a "Mrs Columbo" but because she was so young and other discrepancies and so much protest, it was changed eventually in same season that there was no connection with Columbo and name was changed to just Kate Callahan

they should have made the series Miss Columbo and made her Columbo's niece instead :-? only lasted 13 episodes
ImageImage

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Spidrift wrote:[

So she may go for dozens of strips just looking smug and saying nothing, until Angel does something unacceptable - finding out that Dillon slept with Jerzy, say, and throwing a public screaming fit at both of them. Then, pow, verbal leg-sweep, Angel goes down.

The flaw with that is that someone can call pot and kettle on Zii because of how she cheated on Erik.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Cortez wrote:Will we ever meet Jerzy's sister?
I assume that the joke is that we won't.
Cortez wrote:The flaw with that is that someone can call pot and kettle on Zii because of how she cheated on Erik.
The art is in the timing. Either Zii makes Angel look a howling hypocrite for something Angel just said, or Zii dumps Angel in it with Jerzy and runs away giggling.

It's not about who is or isn't really a good or bad person; it's about tactical advantage. Like life generally, really.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.