30-03-16 To the next level

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Spidrift

Re: 30-03-16 To the next level

Post by Spidrift »

tanonev wrote:I suppose a potential next strip is a flustered Andy demurring, forcing Ruby to confront the possibility that she's hornier than the guy she's dating. Either it'd be interesting character development to see her come to terms with that, or it'd be a chance to showcase some comedic backpedaling.
Or, y'know, both. The comic is quite capable of combining stuff like that.

Though interestingly, the last couple of strips haven't ended on laugh-out-loud punchlines. Giz's soap opera instincts are currently running stronger than her comedy impulse.

And I'm sure that Ruby is currently more consciously horny than Andy, though she's still just about capable of denying it. She's been getting distracted and flustered by every hot male within a hundred metres lately; he's been working in a pool full of interested women (and men) for years without even noticing. Whether his libido gets a large kick-start when he finds himself in bed with a naked, interested, and well-briefed Ruby remains to be seen.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Osaru Sensei wrote:
Spidrift wrote:I now suspect more than ever that panel 4 on Friday may well be a visual echo of panel 4 of strip #151.
Damn Ruby looked cute in that strip.

My first time was [PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN BEFORE CLICKING THIS CENSOR BAR]
I always thought should have been this one
ImageImage

someboddy

Post by someboddy »

msaturn wrote:I should have asked this long ago, but why the hell would she even bang this doofus??? Because of his backstreet-boys-in-hell haircut???
Because Dillon shipped them and it never crossed neither Ruby's nor Andy's mind that they are allowed to say "no".

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Honestly - no. Ruby has shown that she's perfectly capable of saying "no" when she really wants to, and Andy has been very enthusiastic about Ruby when Dillon was nowhere in sight. Dillon may be annoying, and he pushed Ruby at Andy early on, but he's not smart or subtle enough to have engineered this.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Yep, based on my experience and those of other men I've talked to, this is how hetero couples end up having sex. 9 times out of 10, it's the woman who decides it's going to happen that night and the man happily goes along with it.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard