23-12-15 Fend for myself

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Geeno

Re: 23-12-15 Fend for myself

Post by Geeno »

A human with fully functional male and female organs would only be possible in a chimera situation, and that would take an incredibly unlikely distribution of the two genomes through the body.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

It is extremely rare, Geeno, but has happened.

I've researched this way too much.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

I know it's not the same, but the movie Predestination has a similar situation.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:D

I just rewatched that with my mom. Best time-travel movie EVAR!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)