27-11-15 Yaoi club of torment

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Templar Woolf

Re: 27-11-15 Yaoi club of torment

Post by Templar Woolf »

themacnut wrote:If Jerzy had even half a brain, and he walked in on the drama-queen'splosion in progress, he'd do a 180 and walk right back out.
No sane man would want any part of that mess.
But of course, we'll see that Jerzy is not that smart or sane. He'll make the colossal, and typical male, mistake of thinking he can "fix" things.
Are you crazy, I have sisters, I learnt the hard way.
Never turn your back on them and never show fear.

Back away slowly, whilst maintaining eye contact.
When you get to the door, then you can make a run for it.
Look for the rainbow.
Don't just stare at the rain.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

JTheCreator wrote:I'm curious why Angel reverted to her guy facade. It'd be interesting to see Zii and Dill react to girl Angel.
Don't be insensitive. Angel is gender fluid, their male persona is not a facade. He's currently identifying as male, that should be obvious.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

It wasn't an act of insensitivity. I used the term facade to make reference to Angel's current face rather than an act. Perhaps I'm using the term wrong. Regardless, ever since we saw Angel as a female, I'm curious what makes her change from one to the other.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Cortez wrote:
JTheCreator wrote:I'm curious why Angel reverted to her guy facade. It'd be interesting to see Zii and Dill react to girl Angel.
Don't be insensitive. Angel is gender fluid, their male persona is not a facade. He's currently identifying as male, that should be obvious.
And yet even when "male" she uses the "female" restroom, it's long seemed to me Angel leans further toward female even when acting as male. Hence why I tend to think of her as female regardless of the face she wears on a given day, but then I tend to get hung up on the biological sex of a person rather than the gender they have decided on.

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

JTheCreator wrote:It wasn't an act of insensitivity. I used the term facade to make reference to Angel's current face rather than an act.
I suppose you could use "role" or maybe "persona", but I'm not sure I get the extended meanings of these words in English quite right, so don't quote me on this (plus, I'm not even a psychologist). I mean them in the sense of an external expression of something that isn't superficial (unlike what "facade" implies), but is expressed with various levels of importance depending on context (which can be internal).
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.