Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 27-11-15 Yaoi club of torment

Post by Azrael »

Let the beatings...BEGIN! :ymdevil:
sdb20171127.png
sdb20171127.png (132.54 KiB) Viewed 10107 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Osaru Sensei wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:Noooooooooooo! Someone stop him! I wanted explojuns!!! :(
Spidrift wrote:Actually, I think we may still get explojuns. We'll just get bigger explojuns, because Jerzy will be there in person for Dillon and Angel to fight over.
Yeah, definetly going to see mushroom clouds in the near future...
You can almost hear the whistling noise in the skies now...
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I think that Ruby is probably starting to hear that whistling noise about right now. It's the penny dropping into the bottomless well. Unless she's about to unpack her previously inactive super-diplomatic powers, I think that the best thing she can do at this point is drag Ramona aside and explain the problem. (Though I don't think that Ruby knows about the Angel-Zii problem.)

Of course, it's possible that Angel will simply leave in a huff - but I suspect that there are two too many drama queens in that room for that to happen.

Nice range of Giz facial expressions today, too.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

you know...................

he reacted, but in a way that is very mild to what I envisioned, and so did Zii and Dill (mostly a this really happening surprised look)

would that "mild reaction" last? that is the question
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

3... 2... 1...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Montreal is about as big as Montpelier from the looks of it! :p
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

I pretty much can't stand Angel, so this situation is just making me smile.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

You know, I completely forgot that Zii, yet another person that Angel despises, would be there; I was just thinking about Dillon. I'd yell at Ruby and Ramona to duck and cover, but even if they could hear me, it would do no good against the thermonuclear drama-queen'splosion that has already begun to detonate.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'd rather enjoy it if the next strip or two had the incendiary three-way melodrama going on the background, with partially obscured speech balloons, while Ruby and Ramona had a sweet, platonic, exasperated nerd-girls-together bonding moment in the foreground.

However, we must also remember that Jerzy is on his way. I'm now imaging him coming in through the window in a shower of broken glass.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

cellabella

Post by cellabella »

Huh. The major players convened about three updates before I thought they would.

I think there will be some pyrotechnics - to my knowledge, Dillon doesn't know that Zii and Jerzy had sex. That could be an issue, even though Zii did not know about Jerzy's relationship with Angel and can't be held responsible for that situation. I think Dillon might still see it as something of a betrayal, and this could drive a wedge between them. Also, there is also the fact that Zii has her own comic universe to return to, so her presence in this strip, let alone this arc, can only be a fleeting one.

But then again, this is a comedy. And Jerzy is on his way. So I'm revising my predictions seeing that the main players are here before I thought they would be. And I acknowledge now that I don't recall that Dillon knows about Zii's tryst with Jerzy. If that bomb has been dropped, then the next few lines will be moot.

There will be a fight. Angel will spill the beans on Zii. Xe has no reason to snipe at Dillon because xe "won" Jerzy and Dillon presumably knows it. They don't like each other, but I have a feeling Angel's main ire will be reserved for Zii, who, after all, is STILL a rival for xer in the music realm.

Dillon will be shocked/angry/hurt to hear about Zii and Jerzy. He and Zii might bicker about this.

Ramona and Ruby will be mortified.

Jerzy will arrive, and will set the record straight. He will take full responsibility for cheating on Angel with Zii and apologize. He will acknowledge to Dillon that they should not have dated while he had unresolved stuff with Angel and apologize.

Angel, understanding that the yaoi club is not a bad idea and that whatever else, Dillon is a hot guy and a good mascot, will suggest to Ruby that they join forces to make the club all it can be, and market the calendar, as well.

To ease the way (and because she has her own comic), Zii will cede the role of VP, or at least decide on a co-VP role with Angel. Angel and Ruby will put their heads together on getting the word out, and Angel may be able to help out with her music contacts and contacts at the pet store.

And ... roll comic.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Spidrift wrote: However, we must also remember that Jerzy is on his way. I'm now imaging him coming in through the window in a shower of broken glass.
If Jerzy had even half a brain, and he walked in on the drama-queen'splosion in progress, he'd do a 180 and walk right back out. No sane man would want any part of that mess.

But of course, we'll see that Jerzy is not that smart or sane. He'll make the colossal, and typical male, mistake of thinking he can "fix" things.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

brasca

Post by brasca »

cellabella wrote:Huh. The major players convened about three updates before I thought they would.

I think there will be some pyrotechnics - to my knowledge, Dillon doesn't know that Zii and Jerzy had sex. That could be an issue, even though Zii did not know about Jerzy's relationship with Angel and can't be held responsible for that situation. I think Dillon might still see it as something of a betrayal, and this could drive a wedge between them. Also, there is also the fact that Zii has her own comic universe to return to, so her presence in this strip, let alone this arc, can only be a fleeting one.

But then again, this is a comedy. And Jerzy is on his way. So I'm revising my predictions seeing that the main players are here before I thought they would be. And I acknowledge now that I don't recall that Dillon knows about Zii's tryst with Jerzy. If that bomb has been dropped, then the next few lines will be moot.

There will be a fight. Angel will spill the beans on Zii. Xe has no reason to snipe at Dillon because xe "won" Jerzy and Dillon presumably knows it. They don't like each other, but I have a feeling Angel's main ire will be reserved for Zii, who, after all, is STILL a rival for xer in the music realm.

Dillon will be shocked/angry/hurt to hear about Zii and Jerzy. He and Zii might bicker about this.

Ramona and Ruby will be mortified.

Jerzy will arrive, and will set the record straight. He will take full responsibility for cheating on Angel with Zii and apologize. He will acknowledge to Dillon that they should not have dated while he had unresolved stuff with Angel and apologize.

Angel, understanding that the yaoi club is not a bad idea and that whatever else, Dillon is a hot guy and a good mascot, will suggest to Ruby that they join forces to make the club all it can be, and market the calendar, as well.

To ease the way (and because she has her own comic), Zii will cede the role of VP, or at least decide on a co-VP role with Angel. Angel and Ruby will put their heads together on getting the word out, and Angel may be able to help out with her music contacts and contacts at the pet store.

And ... roll comic.
I doubt Dillon is going to hold a previous tryst with Jerzy against Zii. It was long before they first met and Dillon is not on such a high horse that he could be offended that she cheated with someone else's boyfriend. It would be nice if Angel could bury some of these petty grudges, but peace seems unlikely and this strip lacks another regular antagonist

At least Ramona isn't taking Angel's side so there could be one new member by the end of the day.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

I'm curious why Angel reverted to her guy facade. It'd be interesting to see Zii and Dill react to girl Angel.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:At least Ramona isn't taking Angel's side so there could be one new member by the end of the day.
Ramona and Ruby look similar enough to want to hang out. In some ways, Ramona looks a bit like volume 1 Ruby...
JTheCreator wrote:I'm curious why Angel reverted to her guy facade.
Angel's male/female persona choice seems to vary at random from day to day.
---------
Spidrift