Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 20-11-15 Over and over

Post by Azrael »

But of course.
sdb20151120.png
sdb20151120.png (104.32 KiB) Viewed 10078 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

shoot, I guessed wrong

I thought Ramona's friend would be Jerzy's sis
ImageImage

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

... I foresee mushroom clouds in the near future.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah, the idea of Dillon even hesitating before he accepted this offer was never plausible.

And I'm glad to see that Ramona has eyeballs. One wonders what her connection is to Angel; does he make a hobby of messing with the heads of sweet, introverted nerd-girls? Could they be blood relations?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Razmos

Post by Razmos »

I would have loved to have seen a page of Dillon being surprised that Ruby knows Zii. Still though, this development haha.

It all feels a lot less creepy now that Dillon is in on it.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Character conservation seems to be an iron law of the Universe.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Razmos wrote:I would have loved to have seen a page of Dillon being surprised that Ruby knows Zii.
Well, he knew that Ruby was acquainted with Zii from back in their home town; "Oh, you two have met up again" would have been about the sum total of his surprise. Learning that they'd discovered their shared interest in yaoi (which he knew about) would have been worth a quick smile, I guess.

Although he might yet raise one small issue that Ruby seems to have been repressing - the fact that Ruby knows that Zii had a sexual thing with Amber, back then, and that she wasn't 100% happy to learn that. Or he might just think that he's being tactful.
Razmos wrote:It all feels a lot less creepy now that Dillon is in on it.
They were kind of presuming on him, but honestly - they both know Dillon as well as the readers do, and I'm certainly not even faintly surprised that Dillon is cool with this idea. When you know that someone will say Yes to a suggestion, not getting round to actually asking straight away is an easy mistake to make.

The other Ruby-Zii issue here is that we're getting small hints of, well, a bit of friction. Ruby didn't even notice Zii's pass, then spied on Zii, and now they're almost-squabbling over credit for the club name. They don't mesh perfectly. It's not friendship-trashing stuff as yet, but it might develop into harsh words, and maybe some more character development for Ruby as she reassesses her own behaviour.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

brasca

Post by brasca »

wiseguy wrote:shoot, I guessed wrong

I thought Ramona's friend would be Jerzy's sis
That would have a lot of mistaken identity potential since Ramona resembles Ruby, has a name that begins with R, and would be living in the same apartment building, but it is just not to be. Wonder what her connection to Angel is. Roommate? Sister? Well the train is pulling out of the station so we shall see before or after the wreck.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

If Ramona was pals with Felicia, she'd presumably visit occasionally, and Ruby would surely know her by sight.

I suspect that Angel collects sweet, nervous nerdettes as toys.
---------
Spidrift

tityanya

Post by tityanya »

Oh no

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Aaaaand the fuse for the atomic fireworks has been lit. Prepare to take cover everyone.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

the question for the meeting is....................

who will show up?

Angel? or Angie?

:ymdevil:
ImageImage