09-10-15 Make things right between us

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

JTheCreator

Re: 09-10-15 Make things right between us

Post by JTheCreator »

Spidrift wrote:Nothing very complex, just not quite being able to look at each other.
Considering how their first night went behind closed doors, I'd say they're used to not looking at each other.

*rimshot*
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
themacnut wrote:I think we'll see it again, just not immediately next strip - Ruby will need more men for the calendar to fill out the months after all. It'll become a running gag, dropped in every now and then to add some humor.
Maybe, but she does seem to be looking to get this calendar wrapped quite quickly. I might almost expect a montage for the remaining months, but, well, Ruby doesn't have nine other men she could plausibly exploit. Unless she starts recruiting new non-speaking characters.
Don Alexander wrote:So, is Dillon really nude below? Kind of daring considering the falling out he and Jerzy have had.
It's Art. That makes it perfectly okay.

(Though we possibly have evidence here that Dillon isn't hugely endowed.)
Don Alexander wrote:Their faces are interesting, is it just embarrassment that is causing them to blush or is each reliving the better moments of their relationship and thinking "What if, actually..."?
I just read it as general embarrassment. (A new experience for Dillon?) Nothing very complex, just not quite being able to look at each other.
Wonder if this will cause some problems with Angel. It is not a very stable relationship as it is and seeing this calendar might motivate her to go out with Richie for revenge or Jerzy might take it that way.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The calendar probably won't be published for weeks or months. And even if Angel then sees it, she's still essentially obsessed with Jerzy. Her most likely reaction would be to seek some kind of baroque revenge on Dillon - or, very possibly, just to pout a lot, secret believe Jerzy's denials that anything happened, and use Jerzy's guilt to keep her claws in him.

Though talking of passage of time - we seem to be slipping forward a day or two here. I wonder what's happening with the new job, Angel's date with Richie, and Amber's dinner with her parents? Or even with the movie productions?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

Don Alexander wrote:Kate! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
Hey baby. :-*

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

*facepalm* Oh, Ruby!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I don't get why anyone would facepalm at this. Ruby is enjoying herself, working up a potentially profitable side-project, and maybe getting a little bit of subconscious revenge on all the people who've kept trying to run her life for her. And she's showing a surprising talent for persuasiveness. The girl's at the top of her game.

She's maybe exploiting her friends to a slightly dubious extent, but hey, whatever.

(Okay, the Halloween-theme set design is a bit tacky...)
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

I think Dollon is wearing some sort fo string underwear, like a thong or g-string or something

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

So far, Dillon only looks really happy in the picture with Andy.

Other possibilities: Ray, Matt, Gary, Jordan, Richie. Nathan, Rudy (haha), Jung. Zii's old boyfriend. The boys from the pool. Angel (hahahahahaha). Maybe if there ends up being a picture where both guys look happy, Dillon should consider that a sign. The only one I see that happening with would be Ray . . . .

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Some of those are, obviously, more or less likely than others, but I could just about believe that various of them could be options if Ruby could speak to them and find an angle. Like I said before, the interesting encounter would be with Matt, for reasons that have nothing to do with Dillon or the calendar.

Actually, if Ruby should be looking for more candidates, and Amber should happen to mention Rudy, we could get another interesting conversation. And, well, nobody's likely to suggest Angel, but that's another potentially interesting subject of conversation, given what Ruby knows and Dillon doesn't.
---------
Spidrift