15-09-15 You can handle that

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Spidrift

Re: 15-09-15 You can handle that

Post by Spidrift »

That's kind of the point with her yaoi fixation, as well, I think, as with her attraction to Dillon. She's going through a phase that most girls pass through in their early teens; her sexuality is waking up, but she's too nervous to act on it properly. So she finds herself a nice safe sex object.

For a twelve-year-old, it might be a boyband; for Ruby, it's gay men. So if she sometimes makes yearning eyes at Dillon, it doesn't mean that she's going to jump him; it's because she definitely won't. And when she does get the nerve up to jump someone, she'll be sensible enough to look for an available heterosexual guy.

So yeah, she might go a teeny bit Tatiana on Dillon - but I don't think that she's really that attracted to him.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Don Alexander wrote:Ah, I see, a match made in development hell! :ymdevil:

So, Ruby will become our new Tatiana? Except going for yaoi, not BDSM (as she imagines it...)? And, yes, clearly Ruby does not have a massive crush on Dillon, but I recall she HAS become more aware of Dillon as a very attractive guy...
she envisions herself in her visions of Dillon as "Rudy"
ImageImage

Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot

Post by Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot »

Spidrift wrote:She still needs the beret, though.
A raspberry beret. The kind you find in a second-hand store.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

ImageImage