Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Shouri

28-07-15 Our secret

Post by Shouri »

Spidrift

Re: 28-07-15 Our secret

Post by Spidrift »

Oops. Wonder how she got back so fast. I guess that either she cheated out of eagerness, or she knew where to get Claire De Lune candles closer to home.

Unless she's there as a figment of Dillon's imagination, of course... She's become his conscience despite her own current inclinations, after all. If not, watching him trying to explain the problem to her is going to be interesting.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

a 3way secret? or as spid said, a figment of Dill's conscience?
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Spidrift wrote:Oops. Wonder how she got back so fast. I guess that either she cheated out of eagerness, or she knew where to get Claire De Lune candles closer to home.
Or the kiss was just THAT long... :-??
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

James Rye

Post by James Rye »

Doesn't look to me like this dude has never kissed somebody before Dillon.

brasca

Post by brasca »

wiseguy wrote:a 3way secret? or as spid said, a figment of Dill's conscience?
If she is a figment she does not appear all that helpful.

Qwertz

Post by Qwertz »

James Rye wrote:Doesn't look to me like this dude has never kissed somebody before Dillon.
This. I'm still quite suspicious of his intentions :-?
Mordhaus wrote:The plot, like soup to which the starch of corn hath been added, doth thicken.
EvilSnack wrote:I think that the characters in this comic are as slim as they are because of the exercise they get from jumping to so many conclusions.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:If she is a figment she does not appear all that helpful.
She'd be a figment of Dillon's imagination. Of course she'd be ditzy and not totally helpful.

But no, despite having suggested this idea, I don't think that she's imaginary. These comics usually go for clear markers such as scalloped "thought bubble" panel edges in those cases, which we haven't got here. (Unless Dillon is cracking up and seriously hallucinating, which I doubt.) So next frame may be Julian going "The heck?" and Ruby describing the new Claire De Lune franchise just round the corner.
Qwertz wrote:
James Rye wrote:Doesn't look to me like this dude has never kissed somebody before Dillon.
This. I'm still quite suspicious of his intentions :-?
In a world where Gary can become a cunnilingus master without even knowing what he was doing, I guess an enthusiastic kisser without a blindfold could reveal a startling natural talent.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Yep, Ruby was just as helpful as I imagined she'd be. Although she may end up shoring up Dillon's resolve without meaning to - the next comic is likely to be Dillon breaking the kiss and jumping across the room out of embarrassment at been seen by Ruby, to both her and Julian's dismay.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Which would of course be the second time that Ruby had been a better influence on Dillon than she wanted to be. Their tendency to go hurtling past each other in opposite moral directions is likely to make both of them dizzy.
---------
Spidrift

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

She has a special yaoi sense. I'm surprised that Zii isn't standing behind her.

Darkflame173

Post by Darkflame173 »

Ruby, I love you :)) You are my spirit animal :ymdevil:

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Don Alexander wrote:
Spidrift wrote:Oops. Wonder how she got back so fast. I guess that either she cheated out of eagerness, or she knew where to get Claire De Lune candles closer to home.
Or the kiss was just THAT long... :-??
Or when yaoi is involed Ruby just moves that fast.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Secrets? In this 'Verse? Silly Dilly.
sdb20150728.png
sdb20150728.png (126.88 KiB) Viewed 9921 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Ruby is secretly a Starfury: she moves at the speed of plot.
Why? Kissing is easy...
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.