21-07-15 Teach me even more

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 21-07-15 Teach me even more

Post by Don Alexander »

Dillon's facial expressions in the little link cutouts on the pages of the other comics just get better and better! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

As opposed to the link cutout faces pointing to Ma3 from elsewhere, many of which recently seem to have been chosen to suggest that someone is having ... far too much fun.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Keep digging Dilly bar.
sdb20150721a.png
sdb20150721a.png (208.08 KiB) Viewed 4886 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Sinocelt

Post by Sinocelt »

Spidrift wrote:Now, what are the odds that Dillon manages to delegate teaching duties to Ray
Null. Julian didn't come just to get taught, he came for Dillon specifically. He saved himself for Dillon, from his own admission.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

But his exact feelings about Dillon are a little unclear. Is this infatuated love, or just obsessive trust? Does he see Dillon as the one person he wants to kiss, or the one person he can depend on? The second option leaves Dillon with at least a slim chance of fast-talking him into kissing someone else for whom Dillon vouches.

Though the more I look at Julian, the less healthy any of this looks. Perhaps it's the contrast between his hunky-jock appearance and his stalker-romantic, blushing virgin presentation, but he freaks me out. On the other hand, someone or something is going to have to detach Julian from his Dillon-focus eventually; this comic can't be about nothing but Dillon being tragically pursued.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

You just wait. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)