Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Giz
Site Admin

14-07-15 We are having orange juice

Post by Giz »

brasca

Re: 14-07-15 We are having orange juice

Post by brasca »

Well at least this isn't being dragged out for weeks and now we've gotten to the bottom of all this.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

"Gotten to the bottom of all this?"

Not yet, but we're close! :))

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

brasca wrote:Well at least this isn't being dragged out for weeks and now we've gotten to the bottom of all this.
Yeah, at least his intentions are clear. Now we'll see how Dillon deals with it, he is clearly uncomfortable.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Who wouldn't?

Well, the guys saving themselves for Chris Hemsworth, of course!

Anyway, I abdicate. No use resisting anymore.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Oh Julian...this is doomed.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Well now that Julian has cleared up his intentions Dillon is in a tough spot. Dillon might be able to let Julian down gently, but somehow I don't think it will go so well.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Somehow I have this expectation that orange juice is going to get spilled on Julian...

An orange Julian?

I hate my brain.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

So we have Matt and Dillon having meltdowns for entirely different reasons now.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Nothing else to do but seek out each other's embrace again.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

jasonred79

Post by jasonred79 »

Nah, the arc can't end until we COMPLETELY mess up Dillon's conscience. (I'm super sadistic sometimes lol)

Flashback time (to babysitting years) :

Julian: Dillon, is there any girl you like? I like Emily, from school. I think she likes me too! I think I'll marry her when I grow up!

Dillon: Sorry, Julian, I like boys only! Girls are... ok as friends, but I find them icky from a physical standpoint.

Julian: Icky? ... I getcha! Yeah... yeah! A lot of other boys think girls are icky too!

Dillon: See what I mean? That's why boys being with boys is the best! Like us, buddy!"

Julian: hmm... you *ARE* way more grown up and cooler than Emily...

Dillon: I could go for some pizza now! What toppings would you like, Julian?

Julian: Pepperoni!!! You're the BEST Dillon!

Dillon starts frantically sweatdropping at this point, not in fear of naughty things, but because Shori and Gisele are gonna be receiving nasty nasty letters from Right Wing activists! (our greatest fears!!! THAT'S why we don't want gays teaching our easily influenced children!!!)

lol.

Sorry, Dahling! I just imagined the above scenario and couldn't resist posting it! ;)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Is it me, or is Julian coming across as totally messed up now? Being gay is fine, obviously, and holding an old crush on his babysitter is merely a little bit inappropriate, so long as he keeps it somewhat in proportion - but "saving myself for you"?

Yep, I really have discovered the ability to feel sorry for Dillon. And this comic does play things one twisted notch more serious than the other two, doesn't it?

The fun bit now might be Dillon throwing this problem over to Ruby. Her initial response was pretty damn inappropriate itself, but she's entirely capable of empathy, and Dillon may just have come to see her as his cool-headed advising angel. She might actually come good somehow. Or maybe Amber and Ray will come back and confuse the issue further...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Wouldn't Ruby just be all "Now KITH!!!" :-?
ImageImage

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

KITH...

"Kids In The Hall?" :-\

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Artemisia wrote:Somehow I have this expectation that orange juice is going to get spilled on Julian...

An orange Julian?

I hate my brain.
:)) but why? you win Pun of the Day :))
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK