14-07-15 We are having orange juice

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 14-07-15 We are having orange juice

Post by Don Alexander »

Milnoc wrote:KITH...

"Kids In The Hall?" :-\
http://de.urbandictionary.com/define.ph ... id=7896810

Just a sloppy way of pronouncing "kiss". :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Spidrift wrote: The fun bit now might be Dillon throwing this problem over to Ruby. Her initial response was pretty damn inappropriate itself, but she's entirely capable of empathy, and Dillon may just have come to see her as his cool-headed advising angel. She might actually come good somehow. Or maybe Amber and Ray will come back and confuse the issue further...
Ruby may be the WORST one to throw this problem over to. Her response is likely to be pulling out her phone, readying the camera app, pointing it at Dillon and Julian and saying "Okay, ACTION!"

I think Ruby's Yaoi-lust may make her an unreliable adviser for this problem. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying seeing Dillon sweat too much to feel sorry for him. :ymdevil:
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

why I imagine Julian being like the boy of the pet store?
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:Wouldn't Ruby just be all "Now KITH!!!"
Oh, very possibly. The yaoi-lust has not been good for her personality. But if she eventually drew breath for long enough to realise that she was letting her emotions rule her judgement, and if Dillon looked scared enough, she might just pull herself together. She has a self-image to preserve, after all.

I could see her telling Julian that he isn't the only one who's had the sense to save himself, and look, here's a stack of yaoi, she finds that helps... But no, more likely Amber and Ray will return first and give the plot another twist.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Razmos

Post by Razmos »

Aww, Julian is kinda of adorable.

Misguided, but cute!
I imagine part of his plot is Dillon trying to find him a boyfriend.

...Unless it turns out Julian isn't 100% gay and it's a case of "If it's you, it's fine"

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

...and then Amber shows up, decides Julian looks good and ends up taking him to his room, while he can't stop oogling her. :)

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Someone has wishful thinking...Amber already has Ray. She doesn't seem like she'll just pounce on someone new.

Quote removed. The DAMNed
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Agreed. The more interesting possibility is that Julian and Ray, being from the same town, will have something on each other.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.