03-07-15 Like old times

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

themacnut

Re: 03-07-15 Like old times

Post by themacnut »

Fluffy wrote:That's true.

Here's hoping Dillon sticks with his gut feeling and discourages him.
Dillon certainly does not look thrilled in that last panel, that's for sure.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Fluffy wrote:...exactly how old was Julian when Dillon stopped being his babysitter? He didn't look that old in Dillon's memories of him. To think that a child that young would be harboring a crush on his sitter from that point up 'til a barely legal adult - where the crush seems to have turned into something more sexual - and seeking out his old babysitter in the hopes of having some adult action with him is really disturbing (like,obsessed much, Julian?)

I mean, has this kid not met a single person his own age to long for/chase after?
To be fair, he may be crushing on an old memory after almost forgetting about Dillon for years.

Still a bit squicky, though.
lordoffiling wrote:Honestly, it's like none of you ever *had* a babysitter.
Only siblings, in fact. All this cultural/memetic stuff about babysitters is a bit of a foreign language for me.
Fluffy wrote:Here's hoping Dillon sticks with his gut feeling and discourages him.
Judging by his facial expression in panel 4, Dillon is a very long way from interested. But judging by his facial expression, Julian isn't just thinking about sinking a few beers.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Katai

Post by Katai »

Yeah, Grown up things! Like drinking beer and renting cars! And snapping under the constant pressure of adult responsibilities!

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Spidrift wrote:judging by his facial expression, Julian isn't just thinking about sinking a few beers.
Thank you! I thought no one would point it out -_-
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Jean wrote:There seems to be something strange with the navigation. If I press previous I go to #229, and if I press next on that I go back to #231. I can still select #230 in the dropdown.
I have the same problem, which makes the "cupcakes" strip hard to read once again. This is problematic because the current strip directly references its predecessor.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Katai wrote:Yeah, Grown up things! Like drinking beer and renting cars! And snapping under the constant pressure of adult responsibilities!
Let's do our kawaiiiii tax returns together!!!! :x :x :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Robbzilla

Post by Robbzilla »

Man, I can relate.

I ran into the little sister of a buddy of mine when she hit 23... I'm 10 years older than her, and remembered her as a bratty little 10 year old back in the day. She remembered me fondly as I wasn't the type to pick on little siblings, and it was pretty rough on me. She was hot as hell, but also someone I'd known since she was in diapers. I never did anything with her, and would like to tell myself that I never would, but whoo... she grew up tall and she grew up night. No Indiana though...