Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Shouri

03-07-15 Like old times

Post by Shouri »

kamishiro

Re: 03-07-15 Like old times

Post by kamishiro »

Wow Julian is really quick to act :p

But since we know how the comedy takes places in this comic, i bet Jullian is really innocent at heart and wants, y'know holding hands and stuff

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

I'm starting to think Julian might be yanking Dillon's chain
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

sdb20150703.png
sdb20150703.png (124.07 KiB) Viewed 10469 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Okay, whatever is going through Julian's mind, this is definitely getting into mildly squicky territory...

(If Dillon and Julian had started getting romantic as essentially new acquaintances, well, whether their past acquaintanceship was relevant would be a personal judgement call. But this seems to be Julian trying to turn a prepubescent crush into reality.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

oh my, in the past he had a boy crushing on him

in the pet store maybe another boy crushing on him?
ImageImage

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

...exactly how old was Julian when Dillon stopped being his babysitter? He didn't look that old in Dillon's memories of him. To think that a child that young would be harboring a crush on his sitter from that point up 'til a barely legal adult - where the crush seems to have turned into something more sexual - and seeking out his old babysitter in the hopes of having some adult action with him is really disturbing (like,obsessed much, Julian?)

I mean, has this kid not met a single person his own age to long for/chase after?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

for a lot of us............................ to understand more or less Julian..................as a lot of times the person already felt attracted to same gender or opposite one even before becoming a teen

we have to think of Jim Jackson who had a crush when he was 11 on his 16.5 babysitter Jane Doe
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Probably wants to do adult things like drink beer and drive a car with Dillon.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

At the same time. The rebel. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Okay, whatever is going through Julian's mind, this is definitely getting into mildly squicky territory...

(If Dillon and Julian had started getting romantic as essentially new acquaintances, well, whether their past acquaintanceship was relevant would be a personal judgement call. But this seems to be Julian trying to turn a prepubescent crush into reality.)
While this is certainly an uncomfortable situation for Dillon at least it is not the other way around which has raised my esteem of him.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

That's true.

Here's hoping Dillon sticks with his gut feeling and discourages him.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Jean

Post by Jean »

There seems to be something strange with the navigation. If I press previous I go to #229, and if I press next on that I go back to #231. I can still select #230 in the dropdown.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Honestly, it's like none of you ever *had* a babysitter. :)

Of course when you're a kid you don't think of your babysitter that way. She sits on your couch in tennis shorts, her knees drawn up while she reads some book, the cover of which she's careful to never let you see. She takes you to the pool in the summer, lays out in the sun in her bikini, you watch her put on her suntan oil, watch her body gleam in the sun while you play. You see all that, and *at the time* it doesn't mean much to you, you're too young to think like that.

But a few years later puberty hits. Suddenly you start looking at every girl you come near and think all kinds of deeply powerful and somewhat confusing things.

And, the memory of your babysitter is still there, just waiting to sneak up and grab you when you least expect it.

I totally feel Julian on this one. :)
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

"Adult activities" can mean many things. Dillon and Julian could just go the local pub, have a few drinks, and reminisce about old times. That may actually be enjoyable for both of them. (PS This could be a bad idea if Julian happens to be an alcoholic. I don't think Dillon is.) :-?