Moderators: Shouri, Giz

tityanya

Re: 30-06-15 Colorful Cupcakes

Post by tityanya »

This strip made me burst out laughing. Poor Dylan hahaha

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:Seriously, is EVERYONE gay here?? :| (Or at least bi.)
I think that it's largely about lead characters with good gaydar, who therefore introduce or attract secondary characters who may be interested. Also, a lot of these characters (e.g. Ray) live up to the "everyone has a few gay impulses" cliche, but keep having those impulses provoked. But anyway, we do still have Gary, Ruby, and (probably) a lot of the secondary characters in SotR...
Don Alexander wrote:It would be brill if Julian were totally trolling Dillon (perhaps not even realizing Dillon is gay), but that's sometrhing people in this comic basically don't seem to be capable of...
I don't know; characters like Zii and Jordan seem quite capable of that sort of teasing. Anyway, yes, we do still have the possibility that Julian is 100% straight, assumes that Dillon is too, thinks that Ruby is being weird, and is trying to tease her.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Gary feels straight but many people would feel he is bi since Senna (as he might feel Senna is a girl that just happens to have an extra tool but observers would focus that Senna has a penis)

there are even some people that would say any guy that plugs the rear(even if it is a girl's) is doing gay

and many people also consider people who explored JUST ONCE as bi (so for example, Dillon is bi because he explored once with girls)
ImageImage

brasca

Post by brasca »

'J' wrote:this might be the first time i've ever felt sorry for dillon...

huh.
There have been a few others, but I cannot recall what. Anyone who feels uncomfortable when a child they knew grows up and possibly has eyes for you can relate. It remains to be seen why Julian is there, but we should find out in the next few strips or weeks as the case may be.

Milkmaid79

Post by Milkmaid79 »

Just like I thought- Julian wants to date Dillon and will thank Ruby for breaking the ice. Ruby really is the Karma Houdini.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Milkmaid79 wrote:Just like I thought- Julian wants to date Dillon and will thank Ruby for breaking the ice. Ruby really is the Karma Houdini.
If you think Ruby is the Karma Houdini then what does that make Zii?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Karma Sensei?
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

And Dillon gets Gary'd. :))
sdb20150630.png
sdb20150630.png (120.02 KiB) Viewed 5266 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.