19-06-15 He was an angel

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

sparky

Re: 19-06-15 He was an angel

Post by sparky »

Artemisia wrote:
Spidrift wrote:Funnily enough, though, Julian ends up resembling the only other designer stubble victim in these comics - Yvan. Especially as they both go for the blow wave look and Julian is solidly hunky while Yvan is overweight. In fact...
Yvan_Julian.png
Separated at birth?
Given that Yvan is, what, mid-40's probably, it's possible Julian is his son assuming that Yvan got married, had a kid and got divorced roughly 20 years prior...and Dillon didn't know Yvan because his mother knew Julian's mother but not Julian's father.
Yvan could be the father without the marriage. That could bring up some interesting plot points. :ymdevil:

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

That's also a possibility, certainly.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Now, given that we've all been talking about Julian and the situation in the apartment, what are the odds that the next couple of strips will be Amber and Ray walking in the park and talking? (We could even imagine Ray suddenly saying something sensible and perceptive about Amber's relationship with Ruby, but I wouldn't bet on it.) Then of course they get back to the apartment, just in time to see Julian leaving...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.