Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Giz
Site Admin

19-05-15 I am pretty versatile

Post by Giz »

Spidrift

Re: 19-05-15 I am pretty versatile

Post by Spidrift »

Angel, stop TMI'ing Jacob. You'll have Child Protection down on your neck.

Anyhow, this scene has worked, but I think that the gag is pretty much played out now. Hopefully, Ruby will come through the door and be forced to revise her world-view a little more in Friday's strip.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

because of Dillon, I still maintain Jerzy likes a "feminine personality" on his man
ImageImage

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Angel, stop TMI'ing Jacob. You'll have Child Protection down on your neck.
Please this in the Montreal of Menage a 3. He probably heard all this when he was 3.

I now wonder if the reason Angel resents Zii is not just the music rivalry or sleeping with Jerzy, but getting bested in love.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Jacob was remarkably innocent on his first appearance. The idea of homosexuality didn't seem ever to cross his mind, and he didn't know what "hitting on" meant.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

So I'm not the only one that finds it weird that Angie is talking to Jacob about sex like it's nothing...I'm surprised Jacob can even understand the whole genderfluid thing. Ironically, being probably the youngest character in this comic, and yet the only one to ask someone what "they feel," or what they're "okay with."
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

I know I'm late but is Angel biologically a male or a female?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

by reactions and what both Jerzy and Rich have said about Angel in the past, it is seemingly more probable that she was born female and has a vagina
ImageImage

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Then... that confuses me even more about her "boy-side dating a gay guy".

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

JTheCreator wrote:I'm surprised Jacob can even understand the whole genderfluid thing.
That part, I can just about believe. If Jacob hasn't got past puberty yet, he may see gender identity as this weird thing that adults get all flaky about. Surely boys are boys and girls are girls and that's it, right? And he'll have heard that there are "gay" people who do sex stuff with their own sex, but whatever... So the idea of someone switching between identities may just strike him as another bit of incomprehensible grown-up sex freakiness, to be treated like a game, rather than as something as viscerally implausible as many of us will see it.
LarsenSan wrote:Then... that confuses me even more about her "boy-side dating a gay guy".
Anal intercourse and sex toys, I imagine.
---------
Spidrift

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Hey now, Jerzy may be self-proclaimed gay but be was bi before. I doubt he avoids the vagina.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

you never know, he might have been willing to be with girls, but going anal only, or he might have been okay with entering it, but never polishing the pearl
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I still don't like Angel. I can't believe it...I think this is the first character I've ever genuinely loathed in the history of this universe....
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

as a person, or because "Angel can't decide what gender gonna be all the time?
ImageImage

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Artemisia wrote:I still don't like Angel. I can't believe it...I think this is the first character I've ever genuinely loathed in the history of this universe....
I actually like Angie versus Angel.