Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

wiseguy

Re: 01-05-15 Hot pepper

Post by wiseguy »

Brasca, it looks to me that Jerzy likes Dillon, but not Matt

and probably would be OK with Senna

Jerzy likes what Yuki found difficult to deal with

and looks like he finds it easy to resist "Tomboy Angel" but not "feminine Angie" as "feminine Angie" got him to stay with her 3 nights in the row
ImageImage

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

I think this is the potential for Angie to let go of Jerzy and a rekindling of Jillon.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

I'm still a bit confused, but it doesn't matter.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

A certain overly loud little boy should learn when to keep his mouth shut if he wants to get far in life, even by the standards of this comic universe.

Though now that he's forced the "like like" issue into the open, maybe he's facilitated some more interesting developments? :ympray:

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Wait, where's tha shield-eater?!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Que?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Roborat

Post by Roborat »

I love the first panel. That cat is all: "Keep brushing me peon, or I will puke in your shoes".

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Spidrift wrote:Indeed. If they're paying Jacob at all, and Angel is making a living wage there... Well, the shop would have to be doing quite well.
She's a part-timer. Even if she's being paid a "living wage" hourly rate, I doubt she could live on it as her only paying job.
Spidrift wrote:Que?
http://zeldawiki.org/Like_Like

(Might have been more obvious if quoting 'twere allowed!)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Zippy wrote:She's a part-timer.
Reference?

(Not saying she isn't; just can't recall any evidence that she is. Anyway, if Angel is part-time, odds are that Jacob is too. And having two part-timers in work simultaneously tends to be inefficient.)
Zippy wrote:Even if she's being paid a "living wage" hourly rate, I doubt she could live on it as her only paying job.
Of course, we don't know what other jobs Angel has or had. She seemed to be very happy to nab the pet shop job, though.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

OldBrit

Post by OldBrit »

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

wiseguy wrote:Brasca, it looks to me that Jerzy likes Dillon, but not Matt

and probably would be OK with Senna

Jerzy likes what Yuki found difficult to deal with

and looks like he finds it easy to resist "Tomboy Angel" but not "feminine Angie" as "feminine Angie" got him to stay with her 3 nights in the row
I think Angel was his tomboy self through those nights and then on the last night shown on screen, that's when Angel dressed up more femininely which is why Jerzy was a bit..unnerved?

Zee

Post by Zee »

I've flip-flopped on my feelings about Angel ever since the character was introduced and I'm still not sure how I feel about them, but I'm intrigued by this plotline and think it has a lot of good potential.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

LegendaryKroc wrote:A certain overly loud little boy should learn when to keep his mouth shut if he wants to get far in life, even by the standards of this comic universe.
Maybe it'll turn out that he's one of Gary's nephews. (being socially awkward runs in the family?)
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Right you are. I'd missed that.
Fluffy wrote:
LegendaryKroc wrote:A certain overly loud little boy should learn when to keep his mouth shut if he wants to get far in life, even by the standards of this comic universe.
Maybe it'll turn out that he's one of Gary's nephews. (being socially awkward runs in the family?)
If it's genetic, that gene is very widespread in that geek population.

Anyway, Jacob doesn't seem to me to be awkward the way that Gary is. He's just an annoying kid. Okay, a very annoying kid. But this isn't shooting himself in the foot the way that Gary does; this is fairly deliberately aggravating other people. He's actually fairly quick to pick up some social cues, unlike Gary; he manipulated Dillon, and spotted Richie's blushing.
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hey Jacob, bye Jacob.
Zippy wrote:(Might have been more obvious if quoting 'twere allowed!)
Incredible as it may sound, there ARE people who have never ever played Zelda or anything like that.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)