Kickstarter Bonus Strip

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Spidrift

Kickstarter Bonus Strip

Post by Spidrift »

The SDB Kickstarter bonus strip is now out, and is also available to non-backers for a dollar.

It's a rather slight nine-page story, but it does raise a few points.

(a) Oh god Ruby is cute.

(b) Film and stage directors in the Ma3 universe can be identified by their berets.

(c) There may be a question of how Ruby will handle greater levels of reality if and when she moves on from her current safe-zoned, Japanese-censorship-compatible approach to sexuality.

(d) I did mention that Ruby is cute, didn't I?

(Also - I'm not sure when this story is set, but apparently it's a night when Ruby has the apartment, or at least a room, to herself.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

gockel

Re: Kickstarter Bonus Strip

Post by gockel »

cute?

ruby on the bed in those panties is H O T. holy moly. too bad she's not playing a role in MA3.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Wonder if this story will go a bit further than the usual age restriction of SDB?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

gockel wrote:cute?

ruby on the bed in those panties is H O T. holy moly. too bad she's not playing a role in MA3.
That is why I eagerly await the next crossover.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:Wonder if this story will go a bit further than the usual age restriction of SDB?
For that, it would have to continue. It currently looks like a complete-of-itself bonus piece.

And honestly, even at my most lecherous and Ruby-admiring, I'm not too worried about the fact that she's not likely ever to get an overt Ma3-style nude scene. She's a black-and-white line art figure, for heaven's sake, and I can use my imagination to guess what her nipples or butt look like in line art if that really matters. And I suspect that she'll get a fairly erotic sex scene one day* - just only viewed from "safe" angles.

*Though I suspect her first such will also be a comedy scene. It's likely to involve an interesting mixture of passion, defensiveness, and perfectionism...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.