03-04-15 Spying on what Dillon gets up to

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Spidrift

Re: 03-04-15 Spying on what Dillon gets up to

Post by Spidrift »

I don't see it. Zii may have done some damage in her time, but she's never done anything that would push a victim hard towards a nervous breakdown.

I'd even say that talking about Ruby becoming a yaoi writer was a bit much, but I have to admit that she may have potential. Her descriptions of guy-on-guy scenes that she's witnessed can be impressively lurid (if a bit cliched), as here. Personally, I'd call that another symptom of her nerdy characterisation, of course.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Quinlan1973

Post by Quinlan1973 »

Yes, yes! Release your arousal. Let it flow through you.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ravenhull wrote:Ruby's face in panel three is gonna be my favorite for a while.
It is cute, but looking at it, I'm sure that we have seen that exact same expression before. No time to find the previous occurrence just now, though.
Don Alexander wrote:Panel 3: Minew commiserates.

... and is STILL being ignored by Zii...
Alternative reason why Minew might be there, I guess; to distract whoever does serve these two in the coffee shop.

Imagining; Sonya gets into work later that day. Allie tells her "Hey, your lov... friend Zii was in earlier, with another girl." <sloppy grin> "That was a really cute kitten. Ever-so-fluffy ears..."

And Sonya goes into a jealous rage and starts plotting how to get Zii back from this new rival who's stolen her schtick.

(Not a serious prediction. That's an Ma3 story, not an SDB one.)
Anyway, one cat is definitely out of the bag, but isn't the other one also out? Looks like he's in Ruby's coat pocket...
Edit: I don't think so. There seems to be a shoulder strap running down to just behind where Minew is located. I think he's still in the bag, though Ruby has it close to her body.

The thing that puzzles me is that every cat that I've known who got taken out in public, not in a closed basket, soon jumped out of containment and sprinted for the nearest inconvenient cover.

Edit: A stray thought. When Ruby says that she's only spied on Dillon once, is she thinking of her first night in the apartment, when the "spying" was essentially accidental, but what she witnessed was a genuinely private and intimate act; or is she thinking of last night, when she really was guilty of sneaking a stealthy peak, but all she saw was a not-very-private practise kiss?

Double post merged. The DAMNed
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

colorWIRED

Post by colorWIRED »

I approve of this friendship