06-03-15 Did not mean to hurt me

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

wiseguy

Re: 06-03-15 Did not mean to hurt me

Post by wiseguy »

you are technically correct

but lot of people will say that 666 and 671 were "beginnings that were not finished" as 666 was cut short by Dill, and 671 by both Dill and Amber

and sadly or thank fully (depending on how people view it) 780 is not remembered at all as shown by its last panel
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Not remembered at all?

See #784 then... /:)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

he is still uncertain if he went all the way, he might think he definitely "fondled it", but he was kind of freak out that he might have plugged Senna

I think he is in the "I might have done it, but I can't remember that I did it" state of mind, to the stage that he now is open to doing it again with Senna even if he was Sober, but never to Matt, and for Dillon ONLY if he went "Amber Amber" or "Black Canary" or Dillon decided to become "Dylane" ............. and from what Senna said, while Drunk Gary lasted more than one minute and was not able to climax yet thanks to the stewardess
ImageImage