Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Shouri

13-01-15 I still am

Post by Shouri »

bhagad

Re: 13-01-15 I still am

Post by bhagad »

Aaaahh!!! What is going to happen with these two? I want Ray to explore his bisexuality. ;) Even if they don't end up together, I'd still like to see some "exploration".

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

So I guess for now, Jerzy is out for good.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

brasca

Post by brasca »

bhagad wrote:Aaaahh!!! What is going to happen with these two? I want Ray to explore his bisexuality. ;) Even if they don't end up together, I'd still like to see some "exploration".
You and Ruby as it would appear.

Mistress Dizzy

Post by Mistress Dizzy »

Am I the only one who finds young, shy Dillon absolutely adorable?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So, I guess we just skipped last Friday's comic... :(

Ray, oh, Ray, back during the day, made Dillon see that Dill was gay. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

JTheCreator wrote:So I guess for now, Jerzy is out for good.
Nah. Ray may admit that he has bisexual twinges, but there's still a big space between admitting that you might find someone attractive and actually jumping their bones. He has to get his head around this new situation, which may take a while, and even when he does, the conclusion may be "I'll stick with what I know, thanks". Meanwhile, Jerzy is still living next door. The plot could go all sorts of ways, but I wouldn't assume that Ray is going to occupy all of Dillon's attention for the foreseeable future.

Meanwhile, unfortunately, Ruby's own unadmitted obsessions are probably going to screw up her own normal ability to act as a sane adviser, which is unfortunate, as Ray probably needs one right now. It's a good thing for her that the other two are a bit distracted, or they might very well notice how interested she's being by the subject of Dillon's sex life.

And next, we may either get more flashbacks to Dillon's past, or a new configuration for the kissing lesson. As I'm still interested to see if Ruby ends up involved in that, and as we currently seem to be getting one strip a week, I'm hoping for the latter.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

We're still updating twice a week. We just missed last Friday 'cause Shouri's sister had a baby, and she ended up not being able to get to the inking until Sunday evening. We decided to skip the update since it was so close to the other one. We'll have both up this week.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ah, okay. Congratulations to Shouri's sister, and I'll look forward to Friday.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Yeah, congrats to Auntie Shouri ! :ymhug:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Giz wrote:We're still updating twice a week. We just missed last Friday 'cause Shouri's sister had a baby, and she ended up not being able to get to the inking until Sunday evening. We decided to skip the update since it was so close to the other one. We'll have both up this week.
At least it was Shouri's sis, and not Shouri herself.

Then I'd imagine the baby would be all: "Less inking, more breast-feeding! X( "

:))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

OK this one was a little cute. Ruby's face in panel 2 is very cute. Her mind is losing the battle with the growing Yaoi fan girl in her.

Young Dillon is kind of adorable in this one as well.

BTW Grats to Shouri on being a new Aunt!
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Hold on. Is that underarm hair I see there?

In the mà3 Universe?

Also, congrats to auntie Shouri!

robert27k

Post by robert27k »

Mistress Dizzy wrote:Am I the only one who finds young, shy Dillon absolutely adorable?
.....Who doesn't

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

increasingly Ruby has hinted more and more about her growing interests

she wants to see more than just kissing between boys
ImageImage