06-01-15 A lot alot

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

tanonev

Re: 06-01-15 A lot alot

Post by tanonev »

Spidrift wrote:He hasn't actually worked that out yet, and her improvised story from last strip is still giving her a little cover. Dillon does tend to be a bit comedically slow to adjust his assumptions, and last we knew, having realised that Ruby was a little prim and naive, he seemed to think that she really wouldn't be interested in yaoi. He knows from what she said in her sleep that she's got some kind of interest in guys, but I don't think he's twigged how far it goes yet.
For what it's worth, her story wasn't exactly improvised; in some sense it's the truth, and either way it was part of the "plan" for a while now.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

sdb20150106.png
sdb20150106.png (106.92 KiB) Viewed 7075 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Ruby...! It's time for you to hush now and let the boys talk things out between themselves. Be good.

nibelung

Post by nibelung »

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

so a lot alot we can imagine a alot version of the badger song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL6CDFn2i3I

Alot has a cousin, name is notto, not to be confused with the yesto that looks like a yeti
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Let's be fair - "alot" here is a valid representation of the way Dillon is jabbering, not a sign of illiteracy. The writers and editor know what they're doing.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

nibelung

Post by nibelung »

Totally agree that this was intentional, and not a typo. I just wanted to share the alot story.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

interestingly

Alot is a city in India
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

[Ruby]KISS ALREADY![/Ruby]
Spidrift wrote:And we might have guessed that Dillon would be a Chris Hemsworth fan, though I'm sure that there are certain people here yelling "Noooo! Tom Hiddleston!"
How about: BOTH AT ONCE! KISSING EACH OTHER!!! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

with all three watching with glee? (Dill-Zii-Rub)
ImageImage

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

Don Alexander wrote: How about: BOTH AT ONCE! KISSING EACH OTHER!!! :P
Yeah, that image is pretty much always in my mind.

Oh, to be the meat in this sandwich...

Farmer_10

Post by Farmer_10 »

Pfft, relax Ray. Everybody's at least a little gay for the three Chrisses (Hemsworth, Evans and Pratt). It just means you're human.

wi1dfire

Post by wi1dfire »

Well, I am gay, and none of them do a heck of a lot for me. I certainly am impressed by the amount of time and effort they've put into their bodies, and that kind of dedication and discipline is hot out of anyone, but beyond that, meh.

I was not expecting Dillon to say what he says. I was not expecting him to make as big of an effort to make sure Ray understood him, either. I underestimated you, Dillon. Good job.

Ruby seems to be becoming increasingly unhinged. Is the stress of the day starting to get to her? She's been whipsawed so brutally, and that damn judgmental cat isn't helping.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

She's been keeping her hormones damped down for years, and all of a sudden they're running wild. She's more than a little drunk. But her new-found libido only has the one outlet even partly available to it as yet - her interest in guy-on-guy action - so when that outlet is denied, she starts screaming inside.

If you think that she looks unhinged now, just wait until the first time she actually goes to bed with a guy. The poor chap will probably feel like he's been hit with a slice of lemon wrapped around a gold brick. But she'll be okay once she settles down.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Oh man I hadn't thought about that. But that is a discussion for another day. For now she is screaming on the inside:
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK