Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 02-01-14 I am freaking out

Post by Azrael »

So, is this number twenty-eight or twenty-nine? :p
sdb20150102.png
sdb20150102.png (109.09 KiB) Viewed 10403 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

interesting turn of events................... is he the Male Didi?
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Not many girlfriends, confused by his feelings after his first kiss from another guy... Looks to me like Kinsey-greater-than-zero with a large overlay of repression. Where his real inclinations lie remains to be seen.

Which is going to lead to a very confused conversation here. Assuming that Ray is some flavour of bisexual, which I'm still going to bet as most likely (because if he was unambiguously completely gay he'd probably have noticed by now), Dillon may not be the best person to talk him through the problem, because (a) his own biases will intrude, and (b) he doesn't really get that sort of subtle ambiguity. So my current guess is that Ruby will end up talking another guy through his sexual issues. Having a straight female virgin end up as the most effective mother confessor figure in town ... could mess with her own head, and her patience, rather badly.

We may also get a repeat of the classic Zii/DiDi conversation. "Okay, I'm bisexual. But don't worry! I won't make any moves on you! I don't want to endanger our friendship!" If that happens, though, I'll wonder how much more of early Ma3 this comic is scheduled to repeat.

Oh, and we note that Ruby is increasingly acknowledging her own taste for hot guy-on-guy action. Her repression may even be coming under control.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Razmos

Post by Razmos »

Ray is totally going to treat Dillon as his straight best friend, fall in love with him, then Dillon and Jerzy are gonna get back together and he's gonna walk in on them. Drama!

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Hmm....Im wondering if he's acting! Or something! Shouldn't he have felt something sooner, it has been a while since they kissed! But maybe being alone he had time to think to himself...but I will remain suspicious

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Great - just what we need; an excuse for Dillon to keeps mums and continue with his selfish duplicity.

Super. :-w
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Not to mention it could encourage his former belief that his kissing skills are enough to turn people gay.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

I had a feeling this was a possibility (Ray being Bi).

Aside from that I hope Ruby will help them both out. Keep Dillon from sliding back, and help Ray figure out his feelings. I say hope because her feelings on wanting some more hot-guy-on-guy action might override her ability to reason.

I feel like we are being set up for something. What this something is I don't know but I will give it some thought over ~O)
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Sara Hysaro

Post by Sara Hysaro »

TwoWayStar wrote:Hmm....Im wondering if he's acting! Or something! Shouldn't he have felt something sooner, it has been a while since they kissed! But maybe being alone he had time to think to himself...but I will remain suspicious
I second the acting vote. This seems way too fake to me.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

His cheeks are flushed and he's sweating. You can't fake that.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

TAKE HIM DILLON

TAKE HIIIIIIIIIMMMMMM

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

<backs away slowly> K-Kate calm down. Dillon still has to admit he is Gay, and Ray as to accept that he may be bi. <keeps distance> Besides I'm sure Ruby wants to see them make out as much as anyone else.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Not many girlfriends, confused by his feelings after his first kiss from another guy... Looks to me like Kinsey-greater-than-zero with a large overlay of repression. Where his real inclinations lie remains to be seen.
Could be or he might be yet another character too dimwitted to know his own sexuality. I should hope not since this strip already has Andy and then there is Sonya at Menage a 3.