Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 13-12-14 This is an emergency

Post by Azrael »

Who says cats aren't helpful. :ymdevil:
sdb20141213.png
sdb20141213.png (120.78 KiB) Viewed 5967 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:I like the little gesture in panel 3 that says that Dillon grabbing her arm like that was noticeably uncomfortable. Ruby isn't going to be one of Dillon's tolerant comedy props.
FlashD81 wrote:Once she is on her game it seems that the BS train that Dillon tries to pull is no match for her.
I suspect, thinking about it, that there'll still be times when Dillon will be able to bamboozle her. She's inexperienced, she knows zero about life as a gay man, and she's easily dragged out of her comfort zone. But what she isn't, is stupid. If Dillon tries lying to her blatantly, or tries to get by on pure fast talk, he's likely to get called on it.

Meanwhile, the "First crush?" guess may be an interesting case of accidental genre savvy. Ruby has just been burying herself in a heap of homoromantic stories, and Dillon likes to live his life as the protagonist of such a story - so now, Ruby can predict Dillon's plot developments...
That would be something if she could predict his movements and it would give her a plausible reason for reading yaoi. Research purposes. Nothing wrong with that. ;)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

both can't hide nothing from each other

too bad he does not like women

they would be a perfect pair
ImageImage

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

If only Ruby was there when Dillon tried to seduce Gary
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

It's so funny seeing Dillon being cornered. :))
Minew is so cuuuuuuuuute ! :O3

leftturnonly

Post by leftturnonly »

Dillon is channeling Charlie Brown so well!

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Dillon just needs to tell whats'isname already!
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

And face the possibility that not only Ray may not be gay himself (which he most likely isn't), but also may be uncomfortable around gay Dillon? Never!!! Never I tell you! Dillon's hopes must not be dashed!

Which is why I wish Ruby would just go right out there and tell Ray herself before she gets pulled into Dillon's silly schemes. She won't of course, but I can dream.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ruby has to live with Dillon, and even seems to have started feeling some vague in-group loyalty there, so no, she most likely won't just blow his cover. What I suspect she will do is force him to agree to Ray's idea, so as to stop Dillon from abusing the situation, with the threat of her blabbing the truth held over Dillon's head.

(Which she may tell herself isn't too great a sacrifice. She looks like she might be genuinely embarrassed by her inexperience when dealing with Andy - if he's going to bounce her into kissing him, she'd surely rather do it properly - and, well, Andy himself thinks that Dillon must be an expert on the subject...)

The experience of having someone be clinically analytical of his kiss may be a salutary novelty for Dillon.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Guess that kickstarter exhaustion has taken a real toll. I always thought these comics were done in advance, but guess not. And what with the holidays, we may not see much this month.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle