Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Nev

Re: 05-12-14 I got impatient

Post by Nev »

Nice save on Ruby's part, though.

James Rye

Post by James Rye »

Well, so much for Ray being gay. Seems he is literally interested and invested to become a good actor, not to get a boyfriend.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

am I the only one who heard two sets of mind-gears grind to a halt? :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Nutster

Post by Nutster »

I did not quite hear it, but I easily saw it.

Ruby: (Disgusted) Ug! That would be like kissing my brother, ... (more sheepish) if I has a brother.

Double post merged. The DAMNed

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

*double record scratch* :ymdevil:

Bahahaaaa! So many people expected this to lead to Ruby giving kissing lessons by having to kiss Ray himself... But this is soooo much better! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

As per usual while I think I know where the creative team is going with something, they pull stuff like this on us. :))

I can just hear the rising panic in Ruby's and Dillon's head now. The next strip is going to be good.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Oh dear...things just got difficult...
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Nev wrote:Nice save on Ruby's part, though.
Yeah, definitely a pretty good attempt.

Will this idea be a problem for these two? It's possibly not as bad as it appears at first glance. Dillon will be bitterly disappointed, but this will at least resolve his conscience problem, and we know that he can kiss a woman when a role demands it. And Ruby has internalised the idea that Dillon is definitely gay by now, so kissing him might feel like relatively safe practice.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Spacedoubt

Post by Spacedoubt »

I just logged in to say I really love this whole series =P

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Petards. They be hoistin'.
sdb20141205.png
sdb20141205.png (114.23 KiB) Viewed 5864 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.