Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Shouri

25-11-14 I can tell

Post by Shouri »

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: 25-11-14 I can tell

Post by 'J' »

The longer this goes on, the more I'm thinking/hoping that Ray will turn out to be gay, because watching him fuck up a long standing friendship with his antics would just be painful to watch.

Actually, what'd be quite funny might be if Dillon deleted the whole thing he did with Gary: the pining and veiled flirting and attemptes to seduce a friend who he thinks is straight. And all the while Ray is doing the exact thing with him for the exact same reason.
Yet still, I live...

brasca

Post by brasca »

I have a suspicion Amber has been spoiled by the yaoi novels she read and will probably spy on them until she gets so impatient she blurts out a command to kiss.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

"On the next episode of Real Time Yaoi,..." :))

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

:)) :)) Oh god, Ruby's face! =)) =))

That tingling sensation I have about Ray being in the closet is growing stronger. We have no proof and if anything he is just a straight guy in an unusual situation... but I can't shake the feeling.

Hell at this point I want to be right. (I think Ruby's joy for this is overriding my common sense.)
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

at first I thought he was Bi

but this strip hints heavily that he is Gay! which because I really thought he was bi, surprised me

and Ruby's face :))
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

sdb20141125.png
sdb20141125.png (112.1 KiB) Viewed 9962 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Quick Ruby! Grab your phone so you can snap pics and/or record video! :))

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

than send them to your mysterious new pal Ezii Rider69
ImageImage

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

That would funny as hell if Zii and Ruby became online friends over their mutual interest in Yaoi.

James Rye

Post by James Rye »

Why should he be gay/bi just cause he didn't had "lots of kisses" or no gf over the couple last years? Maybe he had a girlfriend for many years and they broke up recently which is why Ray now wanted to do something else to get her out of his mind aka becoming an actor. Or maybe he is a good-looking Gary, a guy who just manages to not get laid for whatever reasons.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

I have a bad feeling about this... :|

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

James Rye wrote:Why should he be gay/bi just cause he didn't had "lots of kisses" or no gf over the couple last years?
Because he's a good-looking, well-built guy who's spent the last few years in a job which quite likely attracts a few camp follower types, and where some of his team-mates would likely generate some social pressure to encourage him to play the field a little?

Sure, good-looking guys in this setting can wind up without girlfriends for years. But Gary is cripplingly shy and even more cripplingly socially incompetent, and Andy is amazingly oblivious and apparently still lives at home. Ray is outgoing, seems to be generally confident, and certainly looks at girls and notices whether or not they're showing signs of interest in guys. If he's actually saying here that he hasn't had any serious girlfriends, then either he's gay with a very thin and flaky layer of denial that must have weirded out his teammates quite a bit, or the characterisation has gone totally weird. If he's functionally straight, I'd guess he's a nice guy type who hasn't found many women with whom he's really clicked, and who'd see casual flings as shabby and exploitative, so he's had little experience, not none.

Anyway, it looks like all the yaoi has scrambled Ruby's brain. She must have heard at least some of this conversation, and it's really not saying "rekindled romance". What it is saying is that if she gets distracted and falls through the doorway, there is some chance of her ending up acting as Ray's partner, on terms as previously hypothesised.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

"I can tell it's a blonde."

Uhhhh, you great master of the Beer Tasters.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The question is, what sort of beer does Dillon keep in the house? I always had him down as the gin-and-tonic or fruit juices type, and Amber seems to be a wine drinker. If Dillon keeps beer around for hospitality, I'd have expected it to be a Canadian lager.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.