14-11-14 Private is good

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

wiseguy

Re: 14-11-14 Private is good

Post by wiseguy »

actually, Ray and Dill are about to do it, Ruby sees it while putting mags in its place, she gets excited but makes noise

she has to pretend she found it gross and Dillon says, I promised him lessons, and reluctantly says, either you do it or I have to do it

than Ruby steps in, at same time nervous about kissing a cute guy and mad that she did not see real boys kisses but having to pretend she finds it gross

and Poor Ray has to kiss a girl when he actually wants Dillon's kisses

result?

3 frustrated people
ImageImage

Spidrift

Re: 14-11-14 Private is good

Post by Spidrift »

Geeno wrote:Alternately, Ruby convinces Dillon that what he's about to do is double-plus ungood. Dillon says, "but i promised him kissing lessons! Ruby, would you mind? It's either that or my original plan." And Ruby steps in, reluctantly, to prevent Dillon deceiving Ray.
Why would Dillon manoeuvre anyone else into kissing Ray? He might just be convinced that what he's now doing is stupid, but the idea of him improvising a solution that gives the fun to someone else would be far too much to hope for.

And likewise, anyone else persuading Ruby to kiss Ray runs into the problem of her hang-ups. Remember, she often has difficulty making herself even touch Dillon, and she spent several minutes frozen at the prospect of her previous kiss, before it actually happened when she wasn't paying attention. Pushing her into a kiss with someone she's only just met, and to, in effect, lie to them in the process, would trigger all of her sources of resistance at once. No, the only way I could even faintly see this happening is if it's her idea.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.