Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Shouri

14-11-14 Private is good

Post by Shouri »

FlashD81

Re: 14-11-14 Private is good

Post by FlashD81 »

:ymapplause: I'm impressed with Dillon's acting here. His ability to remain calm on the out side while wanting to jump for joy is great. He is as he has said, a pro. :ymapplause:

Ray, while having given the primarily straight vibe is really flustered here. Could he be Bi or is it something else I'm missing?

*edit* damn fat fingers...
Last edited by FlashD81 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

brasca

Post by brasca »

I have the strongest feeling that Ruby will inadvertently thwart Dillon's plans. Ray did not ask if Dillon was gay and he never stated he was and while that should hardly matter Ruby returning with a bag full of yaoi as atonement for her previous accident is likely to out him.

Chiyosuke

Post by Chiyosuke »

Ray looks like a younger Nathan.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

FlashD81 wrote:Ray, while having given the primarily straight vibe is really flustered here. Could he be Bi or is it something else I'm missing?
I think it's the totally vanilla straightness that's causing him to get flustered. The idea of getting "romantic" with another guy - especially an old friend who he thinks is also straight - even as an act, is freaking him out.
brasca wrote:I have the strongest feeling that Ruby will inadvertently thwart Dillon's plans. Ray did not ask if Dillon was gay and he never stated he was and while that should hardly matter Ruby returning with a bag full of yaoi as atonement for her previous accident is likely to out him.
That's possible. Or Ruby could even sabotage Dillon's little setup deliberately. Dillon isn't thinking about the consequences of his actions here, and Ruby could tell him that deceiving Ray like this is going to lead to grief a little way down the line. And Ruby is a moral person who can see that "good" isn't the same as "nice".

Or we may get comedy misunderstandings, leading Ray to think that Ruby is Dillon's girlfriend ("You two are sleeping together?" "Well, just the once, last night...") Or something else. But it seems fairly likely to me that Ruby will end up chewing Dillon out for following his hormones into trouble yet again, despite his good resolutions of the morning.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

[Takei]
Oh, my...
[/Takei]
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

IONDragonX

Post by IONDragonX »

1 - Dillon is a good actor.
2 - Taking Ray to Dillon's place was the wrong move. (two women live there NOT PRIVATE)
3 - Ruby's head will pop when she walks in on hot Dilly+Ray action.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Guess Dillon IS a great actor after all. :p

Nev

Post by Nev »

Option C, they bump into Jerzy.

aeridus

Post by aeridus »

FlashD81 wrote::ymapplause: I'm impressed with Dillon's acting here. His ability to remain clam on the out side while wanting to jump for joy is great. He is as he has said, a pro. :ymapplause:
http://www.spreadshirt.com/keep-clam-an ... 6A11906048 :D

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Bambikles wrote:Guess Dillon IS a great actor after all. :p
Dillon's acting talent is the one positive thing that's a consistent feature of the character. Of course, we readers have to take it somewhat on trust, because we can't really see him acting.

Me, I think Dillon is all act, and there's not much of a real personality there. But whatever.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

FlashD81 wrote::ymapplause: I'm impressed with Dillon's acting here. His ability to remain clam on the out side while wanting to jump for joy is great. He is as he has said, a pro. :ymapplause:

Ray, while having given the primarily straight vibe is really flustered here. Could he be Bi or is it something else I'm missing?
I'm guessing he may be thinking there will be a female stand in to practice the kissing on; not that Dillon intends to teach him how to kiss, himself.

And, of course, Dillon will drag Ruby into this mes in order to save face when he learns Ray has no interest in kissing him.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

Hahahaha I love Dillon so much. This is what my mental voice sounds like constantly.

So cool and collected. :x

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

going to Dill's place plus Ruby = Ray thinks Dill/Ruby ship

or

Ray seeing Yaoi mags will oust him as either bi or gay
ImageImage

Ilvy

Post by Ilvy »

Ray looks like a younger Nathan.