Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Shouri

10-11-14 I am a professional

Post by Shouri »

wiseguy

Re: 10-11-14 I am a professional

Post by wiseguy »

wonder how Dill would act if Ray, Jerzy and Gary were in an elevator with him?
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I can't come up with a clever Brangelina analogue for Ray + Dillon...

And, yeah, more evidence that Ray is not only straight, but has no clue that Dillon is not just not straight, but super ultra double mega gay.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Toban_Frost

Post by Toban_Frost »

So is "Hot under the collar" Ray's catchphrase?

Salty

Post by Salty »

Welp, that's it.

Ray definitely doesn't know that Dillon's gay, and all signs point to him being attracted to women.

brasca

Post by brasca »

It would be a welcome sign of personal growth if he doesn't take advantage of Ray in the interest of teaching him acting tips.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Aah, butt he can't help it, that's Dillon after all.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ah poo, back to the boring character. Presumably Ruby will now be heading home with her stack of books while Jung counts his takings. Oh well, perhaps she'll head back to the shop tomorrow for something, while Zii is on duty.
Don Alexander wrote:And, yeah, more evidence that Ray is not only straight, but has no clue that Dillon is not just not straight, but super ultra double mega gay.
It's gone beyond evidence into plain flat fact now.
Salty wrote:Ray definitely doesn't know that Dillon's gay, and all signs point to him being attracted to women.
One can now imagine Amber making a move towards Ray. Why not? He's straight, good-looking, and frankly a much better fit for her fantasy man than Gary, while the Gary situation may have gone a little pear-shaped for now. And Ray would very likely respond; after all, assuming he's single, he'd see no reason not to.

Of course, Amber being Amber, she'd pull back if she knew that this made Dillon unhappy - but he might feel obliged to shut the hell up on that. If he really wants to reform. Huh.
brasca wrote:It would be a welcome sign of personal growth if he doesn't take advantage of Ray in the interest of teaching him acting tips.
It'd be even better if he actually came out to Ray sooner rather than later. Yes, I know, it's difficult - but Dillon's gayness is a very badly kept secret, and the longer he leaves it, the more difficult things are likely to be when the inevitable reveal happens.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Which means of course, Dillon will avoid coming out to Ray, and his gayness will remain unknown to Ray until it is revealed at the moment of maximum possible awkwardness for the both of them, and hopefully, hilarity for us readers.

Quote removed. The DAMNed
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

True. But we can at least hope that this earns Dillon some eye-rolling snark from Ruby.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

technically, Ray can still be gay or bisexual, he is just making sure "people don't find out the truth"

but definitely is established that he is 100% sure that Dillon is straight

if this(ray is a deep closeted gay or bi) is real situation, it makes current storyline even more hilarious

plus Ray still does not know that Dill lives right now with 2 sisters, and the possible implied assumptions he might make
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

sdb20141110e.png
sdb20141110e.png (112.15 KiB) Viewed 8451 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Oh Dillon...just tell him you're gayer than a barrel full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Dillon is way too scared for that. He still crushing badly on Ray and I think it will be some time before he can come out to him. Knowing his luck it will be at the worst time possible.

*edit* fixed grammar
Last edited by FlashD81 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

facts

Ray thinks Dillon is straight and a conquest of ladies type of man
Dillon is scared of revealing to Ray he is gay
Ray does not know Dillon lives with 2 sisters

assumptions

Ray is straight(he could be deeply in the closet gay or bisexual guy)
Ray is interested in Amber(look above, and he could be interested in Dillon, just scared of revealing his sexual orientation, specially when he was in sports)
ImageImage