Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 31-10-14 Poor twisted freaks

Post by Artemisia »

:|

Chaz is a trans man like Jak in GGAR.

'Hermaphrodite' is considered to be problematic. The preferred term is Intersex.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

"look like" not "same situation as", right now could not think of any famous lesbian that looks manly
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well, to put it this way...they can range from Ellen Paige to Ellen DeGeneres :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

they are "in between"

I actually find Ellen DeGeneres attractive and if you meant Ellen Page, she is gorgeous

the closest I could think of right now would be the tennis player Mauresmo, and she still has some woman cuteness in my view, that is why I chose "Look like Chaz"

after some google

maybe Lea Delaria
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

k. d. lang, perhaps? She chooses to dress in a "manly" fashion at any rate.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

fashion wise? yes I guess, but I see her as attractive too, and I am into feminine beauty, so................
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I've met very few really hyper-butch lesbians who didn't end up being trans, though. I know one lesbian whose mother was very butch and went around with Biker Dyke on her motorcycle helmet and said lesbian also married a woman who was very butch as well...though her wife may qualify as being transgender. Of course, the 'fun' bit is last I knew, their daughter was also attracted to girls...