21-10-14 You deserve all the flattery

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: 21-10-14 You deserve all the flattery

Post by 'J' »

Importance is probably overstating things more than a bit; he's only just breaking into film from the local theater scene
Yet still, I live...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

leftturnonly wrote:[From a writing stand-point, it's setting it up to be that way.
How's it being set up? I see no signs of that. I can see a strong possibility that Nathan will try to get Ray on the casting couch...

And Dillon isn't a serious name actor yet; so far as I can make out, none of those Nathan-produced films have been released yet. When they do appear, Dillon and Amber may get noticed - and Amber will really have to start worrying about her parents finding out about her former career.

Oh, and in case anyone isn't watching Ma3 - the latest strip there confirms that Ray thinks that Dillon is straight. And, of course, we can be sure that Dillon will never disabuse himof that error.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Eeep...I actually have to agree with Spidrift here...

From personal experience, there are certain looks which cut right through to the "this woman is exceedingly attractive" spot in my brain, and they all have similar features. Dillon seems to have a 'type'- Gary, Matt, Nathan, Ray, whatshisname. I don't think Ray is Nathan's son.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"