Post by Shouri »

Clayvman

Re: 10-10-14 It is all your fault

Post by Clayvman »

CURSE YOU EVIL GRAPE JUICE!...Lulling people into a false sense of security

brasca

Post by brasca »

I'm more amused that she's motivated to replace the book to see how it ends instead of being found out about her guilty pleasure like I originally thought. That must be some pretty dark grape juice if it can stain a page so badly the pictures and text are completely illegible, but whatever sends Ruby on this bound to be hilarious outing is fine by me.

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

Oh god, I love that chibi panel so much. It's so adorable. :))

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

sdb20141010.png
sdb20141010.png (122.7 KiB) Viewed 9971 times
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Dat Panel 4 =)) love it!

So she is more motivated to see how the book ends than hiding her shame... interesting, not a surprise, but interesting none the less. So the question now is will she wear her Rudy disguise, or just try to run in and out in a hurry, and hope nobody recognizes her. I'm guessing it will be the former but I am hoping for the latter.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Ruby..........Jung

Jung...Ruby
ImageImage

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

The question is: are there comic shops open in Montreal on a Sunday? It's possible there are none, I don't know, I didn't look it up.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Mandy

Post by Mandy »

Dillon's bottom bookshelf doesn't look wide enough to hold all 14 volumes of Embracing Love and still have room for other titles... what are the chances that Ruby is going to walk out of PixieTrix with all fourteen books in tow?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

It begins.

(Heh; called it on Ruby's smartphone/Google Fu-based approach to problem-solving. What a huge accomplishment.)
brasca wrote:That must be some pretty dark grape juice if it can stain a page so badly the pictures and text are completely illegible, but whatever sends Ruby on this bound to be hilarious outing is fine by me.
The juice has probably made the pages damp, and they'll stick together as it dries. It'd be hard to turn them, especially if one wanted to preserve the fiction that one hadn't looked too closely at the comic after the supposed accident.
FlashD81 wrote:Dat Panel 4 =)) love it!
Agreed. If we're going to get a cartoony-Ruby rather than a realistic-Ruby, let the artists go the whole hog and give us chibi-Ruby.
FlashD81 wrote:So the question now is will she wear her Rudy disguise, or just try to run in and out in a hurry, and hope nobody recognizes her. I'm guessing it will be the former but I am hoping for the latter.
Why should she worry about being recognised? She doesn't know many people in Montreal, Dillon is off at work, and I doubt that she'd expect Amber to frequent comic shops. Really, going as Rudy would be trying too hard... Though sometimes, Ruby does try too hard.

Of course, in practice, she has an 85% chance of running into someone she does know, and a 15% chance of merely having to deal with Jung snark. But she's too rational for the cruel world that dictates this.

Next question; will she pause to wash her hair, or show up at Pixietrix smelling of grape juice?

And I'm very happy to see a comic named for Dillon turn into The Ruby Show. Shouldn't gloat, but...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

This is the sound of a paradigm shifting without a clutch*.

Also, IF she does dress up as Rudy so that no one recognizes her, for sure Jung will recognize her from the concert.

* Quote Dogbert.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Cats really are the most intelligent species in the Giziverse, aren't they? ^^

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

Her theories on how to explain how it happened make just a little bit more sense than Inclusive Democracy's.
FIRRIB

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Ruby slightly scares me in this one...

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

huh? why?
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK