07-10-14 Neither can I

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Spidrift

Re: 07-10-14 Neither can I

Post by Spidrift »

1. Jung hired Zii because the previous counter candy had just recently fled screaming. He evidently doesn't have unlimited hire & fire authority; there's an unnamed boss to whom he reports, and he's on a budget he doesn't control.

2. The actual reason that Zii would be at the shop is to set up an encounter with Ruby, which has comedy-drama potential. The justification would be something like Jung calling her in to cover the counter that day for whatever reason. Sure, we'd otherwise guess that she was heading home just now - but Jung is her manager, and on the one hand he can make life hard for her, while on the other she owes him for doing a decent job on the costumes and cheering her up last night. And she might quite appreciate the opportunity to keep busy while she gets her head around the morning's weirdness.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

Did I mention I want Ruby to meet Zii in a context involving yaoi?
FIRRIB

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

FlashD81 wrote:Thanks @CTF for the direct link, otherwise I would have been able to see the comic.
Are you still unable to see it?

Anyway, it seems that we'll get to see Rudy sooner than I expected.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

No, I'm good now. I can see the strip like normal. I can't wait to see how Ruby will fix this situation. :)
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

OrlahEhontas

Post by OrlahEhontas »

Cute episode.

Minor quibble though,
The strip is tagged "Keywords: Minew Ruby".
Seen lots of Ruby (always nice :) ), no (none, zip, zilch, nada, ZERO) Minew. :(

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

FlashD81 wrote:No, I'm good now. I can see the strip like normal. I can't wait to see how Ruby will fix this situation. :)
I was poking fun at your saying "able" instead of "unable".
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

sukebe senpai wrote:And over at Pixie Trix, she'll meet Zii...
Zii= HEY, I REMEMBER YOU, YOU WERE THE LIL SQUIRT that is the sister of Amber, saw you all the time when I visited her ;))
ImageImage