26-09-14 Discretion should be rewarded

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Bambikles

Re: 26-09-14 Discretion should be rewarded

Post by Bambikles »

AWESOME ! :-bd
Spidrift wrote:One does wonder how Nathan ever got on in business, though, given how silly his behaviour is.
Living in the Mà3-verse allows almost anyone to get away with sillyness or worse.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

WOW that first panel, I don't think we've ever seen Dillon so serious/angry! First time in history?

Nathan probably reminds him of how naive he has been and how stupid he (probably) currently feels. The first notch of Serious Character Growth appears. I'm pretty sure he won't forget the revelation about Nathan and the other men any time soon.

Does anyone else think we will see some self-doubt and insecurity from Dillon? "They lied about their sexuality JUST to get away from me?! Am I THAT BAD..?"

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Wow, I actually feel a little bit of respect for Dillon after this installment. ^^ Ruby is rubbing off on him a bit, it seems.

Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot

Post by Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot »

Actually, at the moment Ruby may well be rubbing off on herself... ;)

(No, I get what you mean...and I agree completely. Maybe there's some hope for Dillon after all. Moments like this are why I haven't yet given up on this comic.)

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

TwoWayStar wrote:WOW that first panel, I don't think we've ever seen Dillon so serious/angry! First time in history?
When he caught Amber and Gary together in the shower. Similar facial expressions.

Okay, he may just have been acting then. But he may just be acting now.

There was also his confrontation with Sandra in the theatre.
TwoWayStar wrote:Does anyone else think we will see some self-doubt and insecurity from Dillon? "They lied about their sexuality JUST to get away from me?! Am I THAT BAD..?"
If it ever occurs to Dillon that he may just be a vacuous himbo... Well, where would it stop?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

And Nathan is still as gay as this.
FIRRIB

Quinlan1973

Post by Quinlan1973 »

Fluffy wrote:What if he ends up divorcing his wife? Dillon would no longer be able to use that as leverage to make that sleazeball back off.
His wife is probably the one with all the money, business contacts and . . . well, balls in that relationship.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Wow. Looks like Dillon has come out of the camp (for now).

I applaud! :ymapplause:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

I agree with everyone saying Nathan looks very campy. If we compare him to the older comic appearances: http://www.ma3comic.com/?module=article ... ay&ptid=17

He looks very different.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So many years, and people still can't get their links right... 8-|
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

lot of people don't remember that when they seek a particular date, they should click the one before or after, than click either "previous" or "next" in order to get the "url", otherwise they would get the "generic url" that goes nowhere
ImageImage

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Don Alexander wrote:So many years, and people still can't get their links right... 8-|
Well, if the dropdown worked properly, it would give a valid URL for the strips that could be used for links... :ymtongue:

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The dropdown works fine. Eccentrically, but it does what it promises. If people read what they were posting a bit more, there wouldn't be such a problem.

(Well, okay, the way the dropdown behaves is quite eccentric...)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.