29-08-14 Oprah never lies

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

chupacabra555

Re: 14-08-29 Oprah never lies

Post by chupacabra555 »

Likewise not rising to the 'troll's' bait, I'll say this only once then move along :-\

It does seem that some people have a hard time understanding this, but for many people a Trans person who possesses the same genitalia as they do still equals being of the same gender (and this is aside from the rare cases of hermaphroditism). This belief does not mean that one is transphobic, just that on a pure carnal/sexual attraction basis genitals do matter :)

Now for the producer character in question he is obviously attracted to male as well as female, but because society in general still has a problem with Gay/Bi men he is hiding from himself, eventually to his own detriment (but of course I'm sure hilarity will ensue in the meantime).

Meanwhile, I'll just remain a fan who doesn't comment much at the forums, enjoys the strips, and recommend it to my friends ;)

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Really, the only interesting interaction that could be interesting with Nathan would Kiley in precision strike mode. :ymdevil:

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

chupacabra555 wrote:
It does seem that some people have a hard time understanding this, but for many people a Trans person who possesses the same genitalia as they do still equals being of the same gender (and this is aside from the rare cases of hermaphroditism). This belief does not mean that one is transphobic, just that on a pure carnal/sexual attraction basis genitals do matter :)
)
Actually, it usually does mean they are transphobic when they do not respect a person's gender identity.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Ho-ho-ho and a bottle of rum.

You *can* lack a sexual attraction to people that are transsexual, due to physical characteristics or pre-operative status, without being transphobic.
You likely *shouldn't* deny a person's choice of gender and sex if they identify as the other than what they were born if you don't want to come across as transphobic, regardless of your personal state of being attracted to them.
Encounters between males and MtF transsexuals should be qualified as straight sex and encounters between men and FtM transsexuals as gay sex unless the pair in question finds orientation play pleasantly kinky. From that you can derive what happens with all other pairings.

People who doubt their sexuality after having sex with a post-op perfectly (feminine/masculine) person just because of their chromosome arrangement are just dumb, close-minded and delusional in my opinion.

Gary's encounter with Senna is nowhere *near* of the level of "doubtful he's straight" as Nathan banging Dillon in drag is. Suggesting it is strongly seems like bait sticking out from under the bridge if you catch my meaning. This is doubtly so as Gary qualified Senna as female during the sex act and was able to look over her genitals, and only started doubting himself due to his own close-mindedness upon seeing her genital arrangement. If Gary went c'est la vie, time to explore the gray area, then we could make "accusations" based on that action alone, and even then they'd be doubtful accusations.

Finally on the other hand, not every instance of "I would not be able to have sex with a pre-op transsexual person" is transphobia. Get over yourselves too, people.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."