10-06-14 One person cares

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Schmorgluck

Re: 10-06-14 One person cares

Post by Schmorgluck »

I wasn't so much talking about evidences as much as picking plausible nits. :)
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

I liked the parallel views of this story with the one in MA3. I like seeing the same events from two different perspectives.

I do think Angel is wasting his time and energy in hating Zii and trying to top her. His energy would be better spent improving his own artistic skills as a performer. Besides, if he's really into getting even, the best revenge is a life well lived.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Angel is actually turning into one of the few really ... deeply unattractive ... characters in these comics. It's the bitterness. There are other drama queens, but at least Dillon is vaguely cute; there are other borderline stalkers, but Angel is just faintly scary about it, whereas at least Yuki and Sonya derive some energy from their obsessions. Angel comes across as needing serious therapy, and as just plain self-destructive - and as a good antagonist for both Dillon and Zii, in that both those two look like good people by comparison.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.