27-05-14 Magnet bringing us closer

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Katai

Re: 27-05-14 Magnet bringing us closer

Post by Katai »

Okay, so let's have Jerzy meet Matt and we can get this 3-way going and cash in on a Title call-out.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Matt seems to have been self deflating lately - a process we all need from time to time. I think he and Dillon are ending it here. As hot as the physical fire that burns between them is, they both have other priorities now, and I think they are both aware of that. They're saying goodbye in their own inimitable fashion.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Or not, looking at the new Ma3!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, "saying goodbye" with these two could involve three hours of hot monkey sex in a toilet cubicle.

But I think that we'll get most of the Matt/Dillon relationship stuff in Ma3. My guess is that tomorrow's SDB strip will be about Ruby's attempt to escape this increasingly crowded facility.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.