Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Shouri

16-05-14 It is the outfit

Post by Shouri »

Mordhaus

Re: 16-05-14 It is the outfit

Post by Mordhaus »

He keeps this up and he can join Zii on the newly single list.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Am I the only one who has days where they just want to reach through the computer screen to smack a character upside the head for being a delusional idiot who's living in denial? #-o
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

nope
Yet still, I live...

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

Sometimes I think it's a pity that Dillon and Zii can't be paired off because I think they deserve each other.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

What if Matt and Ruby come out of the restroom and run into Amber and Dillon? That would be interesting to say the least.

Spiketwo89

Post by Spiketwo89 »

While i find some flirting acceptable, Dillion's levels are reaching breaking point,
I'm hoping Amber finds her way into Ma3 strips soon, then we' ll 4 of Gary's would be suiters on hand, and the resulting fall out will look like Tokyo(or San Francisco ;) ) after Gorjila attacks

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

A decent strip today, but still chugging along on the same plot points. (Which is why Dillon looks particularly jerkish; the big plot point here is his compulsive stupidity.) I'm not complaining, but I'd really be very surprised if Ma3 reached the end of the gig before the volume break.

I'm trying to decide if Amber is annoying me by not asking if Ruby is around or whether Dillon knows what she's doing this night. Big sis ought really to keep an eye out for little sis in the big bad city. On the other hand, Ruby has probably made it abundantly clear that she reckons to look after herself, mostly by staying at home reading a good book.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Razmos

Post by Razmos »

That Dilla pose and head swish in the last panel. glorious.

To be fair to Dillon, he IS an actor after all, so it makes sense that he would be "in character"

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Dillon simply likes having his ego rubbed, and the easiest way for him to achieve it is via seduction. Aaah, Dillon, you'll never learn. :ymsigh:
Amber tries to see if she can try to seduce Gary. It's almost on tracks, just a little confirmation and she can join the train wreck. Just love her scorn face in the last panel ! :))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

"Foowit fyoo!" :))

It took me a few seconds to make out what that was supposed to be.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

And Dillon just jumps to the conclusion that he is being whistled at and not Amber.
The iceman cometh

Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot

Post by Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot »

Mutant for Hire wrote:Sometimes I think it's a pity that Dillon and Zii can't be paired off because I think they deserve each other.
You mean like this?

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

The world of this comic would be a better place without Dillon

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Mordhaus wrote:He keeps this up and he can join Zii on the newly single list.
He keeps this up, he could end up joining Zii on the list of female characters. . .
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"