13-05-14 I am a manly man

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Spidrift

Re: 13-05-14 I am a manly man

Post by Spidrift »

Well, both sexes' genitals are fairly weird, if considered objectively. Some people let that get to them, some people think more about the nice associations; Ruby is still able to take a mostly-objective viewpoint, because male genitals still have few associations of any sort for her, and is enough of a cool-headed nerd that she can avoid too much of an uggh reflex. I'm sure that she could get through dissection lessons in biology without fainting, too.

And/or, she's been forcing herself not to get all disgusted by what she saw of Dillon and Jerzy the other night. "It's just a penis. All men have them, apparently." But Matt's is evidently notably substantial, so just as she's adjusted her brain to handle what she saw of the other two, she gets her sense of scale scrambled.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Spidrift wrote:"It's just a penis. All men have them, apparently."
Until she meets Senner! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ruby may be a nerd, but she's a BBA, not a science geek. She'll treat adequate first approximations as ... adequate.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Spidrift wrote: "It's just a penis. All men have them, apparently."
I would say that, as a queer guy, Matt probably knows quite a number of men who don't have penises (and women who do). . .which is probably why he's not exactly going :-o around Ruby right now.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"