28-03-14 Glad you are seeing it my way

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

RantingRodent

Re: 28-03-14 Glad you are seeing it my way

Post by RantingRodent »

Calling it now. Ruby is going to crossdress. She is going to look exactly like Gary. This going to break at least two people at the event.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Even if it's a very entertaining scenario, Gary has much shorter hair than Ruby and never wears anything upon his head. I don't see how Ruby could convincingly hide her bob. What a pity. :ymsigh:

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

It's more likely that the disguise will bring out Ruby's passing resemblance to her sister. Though that'd be a bit of a stretch, really. More likely she'll look like no one in particular ... but a surprisingly sexy no one.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

I could see Dillon crossdressing Ruby to look like Gary because it would prove that Dillon still isn't over him. As for Ruby's hair being too long Dillon might have her wear a wig cap.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Now I'm thinking Ruby and Peggy are going to be twins...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Major height difference there, I think.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Spidrift wrote:It's more likely that the disguise will bring out Ruby's passing resemblance to her sister. Though that'd be a bit of a stretch, really. More likely she'll look like no one in particular ... but a surprisingly sexy no one.
Dillon pulls out a blond wig and Ruby passes as Amber - with Gary trying to get the Amber/Rubylux vacuum treatment.

That's it! Amber wins Gary, but when they're supposed to get together, Gary mistakes Ruby for Amber simultaneously freaking Ruby out, and losing Amber in the exchange.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Honestly, though, the family resemblance between Ruby and Amber seems to me to be just that, no more. I think there's a significant height difference, and Ruby has the glasses... No, a serious confusion would stretch my credulity.
---------
Spidrift