25-03-14 I can wear any disguise

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Error of Logic

Re: 25-03-14 I can wear any disguise

Post by Error of Logic »

Y'know, I never noticed how much Ruby looks like Velma before this page...

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

zaprzapb wrote:See? History doesn't repeat itself but it does rhyme. Instead of Dinah we get Dilla. Gary and "Dilla" are going to end up in bed together at the end of this arc I just know it. Bonus points if they have to hear Zii and Sonya and/or Yuki having sex in Zii's room.
Except Dillon already has a boyfriend and is doing all of this to spy on Angel, so he would not be falling for Gary.

And "Dilla" would be prentending to be a lesbian and Gary knows was Dillon looks like when he's pretending to be a woman anyway.

jimb_85

Post by jimb_85 »

If Ruby's going to go for Kojak, she'll need to bust out the clippers and razor ASAP

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Cortez wrote:Except Dillon already has a boyfriend and is doing all of this to spy on Angel, so he would not be falling for Gary.
But this is Dillon, in relation to Gary. He makes a fool of himself there on a regular basis.
jimb_85 wrote:If Ruby's going to go for Kojak, she'll need to bust out the clippers and razor ASAP
That was Dillon's suggestion, not hers.

I suspect that she identifies best with Columbo - slight, unprepossessing at first glance, expects to be underestimated, ultimately outsmarts all those smug, self-assured, socially competent sleazebags. Persuading her that a grubby raincoat isn't suitable wear for a rock concert could be hard work.

(And Dillon needs to hurry. The audience are already going in over in Ma3.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

jimb_85

Post by jimb_85 »

Spidrift wrote:
jimb_85 wrote:If Ruby's going to go for Kojak, she'll need to bust out the clippers and razor ASAP
That was Dillon's suggestion, not hers.
Well it was a good suggestion.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, the plans of mice and Dillons.

Repeat after me: There's no way this can go wrong!
Error of Logic wrote:Curse you, Dillon, and the horse you rode in on!
In Dillon's case, more the horse that rode him, uh, in on! :ymdevil:
Bambikles wrote:EDIT: Because Dillon and Ruby playing a lesbian couple sounds abysmally boring to me. (-|
But only then will Ruby realize she really likes girls much more than guys!! Didn't Arti tell you? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Don... >_< I did NOT need that visual!

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Seconded!
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:Oh, the plans of mice and Dillons.
Only the best-laid ones. And I'm sure Dillon's bright ideas gang agley almost as aft as they a' Sonya.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Mice would make better plans than those two put together...

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Oh Dillion...you may end up convincing Ruby she's lesbian at this rate :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Optimus Kate wrote:Hey Dinah's back! Wait where did Dillon go?

I know I'm in the minority but I totally hope he asks Ruby to play the man. Just because I find male drag to be hella sexy. Like when Brooke was doing it? =p~ Ruby would make a totally sexy woman in drag!

But no I agree with everyone, this plan is hella stupid. Funny that Dillon is so sure of his acting abilities that his boyfriend and all of his friends won't recognize him, but dumb. At least no one really knows Peggy.
personally, i just think it'd be hilarious to see ruby trying to impersonate a man & act all macho manly
Yet still, I live...

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

I bet Ruby might not fair any better than Chloe did when she was pretending to be Teddy. (the prancing away bit.)
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ruby lacks the confidence to be much of an actress, but actually, "male" movement is one thing she'd handle better than the likes of Chloe. She's a nerd-girl. She's never learned to prance. She may walk gracefully, as Dillon claims, but it'll be an economical, linear sort of walk. If she could look male, the walk would be unlikely to give her away.

But her face, hair, figure, and I'm sure voice all disqualify her as a male impersonator. Stick her in a puffa jacket with her hair tied back and she might last a few minutes, but... No, if that's Dillon's plan, I just can't imagine it working. More likely she's about to acquire an unwanted reputation for lesbian tendencies in some quarters.
---------
Spidrift

Ilvy

Post by Ilvy »

Mwahahaha, lesbian date :D I wonder if they run into Andy on the way there. Or AT the concert.