13-12-13 That is improper

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: 13-12-13 That is improper

Post by 'J' »

Adamas wrote:I've had plenty of stuff spilled on me at restaurants, but never have I been to one that had a spare shirt for me when it happened.
could be that they were borrowed from someone on the wait staff. having a quick change on hand is useful when you're working a potentially messy job where you need to remain presentable.
Yet still, I live...

Spidrift

Re: 13-12-13 That is improper

Post by Spidrift »

Adamas wrote:I've had plenty of stuff spilled on me at restaurants, but never have I been to one that had a spare shirt for me when it happened.
But was the spillage ever bad enough that you had no choice but to take the old shirt off?
Don Alexander wrote:Great attempt at torpedoing the date there, Ruby.
A date she wasn't sure she wanted to be on in the first place, and which was rapidly turning weird. (And not in a good way. Ruby isn't someone for whom things can turn weird in a good way.) That was a valiant attempt at cutting her losses. Instead, she gets left with the breadsticks and with her opinion of Dillon confirmed yet again, but she does get points for trying the smart move (from her point of view) again.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.