Site Admin

28-10-13 Slide to the next picture

Post by Giz »

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 28-10-13 Slide to the next picture

Post by Artemisia »

paste them all together and you have a Frankenstein's monster :p
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, Dillon has obviously singled out the most important ass pecs of Andy!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

if i ever go to germany, i'm gonna find you and punch you for that pun
Yet still, I live...

brasca

Post by brasca »

Some things never change. I remember that play he did where Dillon was Black Canary and referring to Gary in the pictures he took and the actor portraying Nightwing replied that all he showed them were pictures of his butt.

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

He sort of reminds me of that N64 game where you had to photograph pokemon.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

'J' wrote:if i ever go to germany, i'm gonna find you and punch you for that pun
Goes double for me. In fact J, lemme know if you ever plan to go, we can track down Don and take turns punching him. B-)
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Hmm. Amber may be suffering from They-Grow-Up-So-Fast-itis. She's in her twenties, Amber; the fact that looks suspiciously like a first date ever should be worrying you. And if the good news is the possibility of Ruby being de-stressed and out of your hair, well yes, that is a good thing, but you should be more careful about celebrating in front of her.

(Actually, this strip confirms my feeling that this comic would work better if Ruby was 18 and fresh out of school, rather than being fresh out of uni.)

Okay, okay, we should be looking at this as comedy. Which means that I should be looking at the last panel gag. The trouble is, it's about Dillon's habit of photographic letching, which is meant to be cute and funny, but which I persist in finding just plain creepy.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Artemisia wrote:paste them all together and you have a Frankenstein's hottie :p
FTFY :ymdevil:
themacnut wrote:Goes double for me. In fact J, lemme know if you ever plan to go, we can track down Don and take turns punching him. B-)
Okay, as a person who appreciates Don and all he does here, I'm requesting a strict one punch per person rule. Only in non-crippling areas, please. [-X

Also, a quick question for Giz: the blue lines here could easily be inks if they were black. Is that part of the process Shouri takes care of when she finishes the strips? Just curious.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Since I knew Shouri would be busy coloring postcards for EC, I did fairly clean pencils for this update. It varies from page to page. As for this particular one, sure one could darken it, but in print, it's not as nice as final inks.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

It seems the valued tradition of orbital bombardment (the only way to make sure!) for especially bad puns has been lost. :ymsigh:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Orbital bombardment for your puns is insufficient to eliminate their taint. We need something around the magnitude of a big bang. Even that isn't enough dakka to eliminate the really bad puns. :p
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Don Alexander wrote:It seems the valued tradition of orbital bombardment (the only way to make sure!) for especially bad puns has been lost. :ymsigh:
I heard it was being repaired, hence the angry mob.

Okay, two people doesn't constitute a mob, but you get my meaning.

Oh, and thanks, Giz. :D
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

No one with a shred of common sense should trust Dillon, because he has only glam where common sense should be...