Shouri

29-07-13 You exude such machismo

Post by Shouri »

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 29-07-13 You exude such machismo

Post by Artemisia »

That kid is a master manipulator.

And if I didn't know Dillon better I'd swear he's practically trans.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Jakob is rapidly advancing to my favorite character in this comic!! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

FrostDancer81

Post by FrostDancer81 »

...I love this kid. Keep making Dillon pick them crickets! :))

Also, Ruby is...being cute Ruby. :ymblushing:
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of hell, come fourth divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation! - Jade Curtiss(Tales of the Abyss)

Indestructible—determination that is incorruptible,from the other side, a terror to behold, annihilation will be unavoidable. Every broken enemy will know, that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive, I'm an indestructible master of war! - Indestructible by Disturbed.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Jacob is obnoxiously good at manipulating adults through their susceptibilities, for his age. And Dillon is (a) a terrible wimp (they're only crickets, ferrpetesake, does he have to be such a ... let's just say "stereotype"?), and (b) easily manipulated.

Meanwhile, I hope that Ruby is swinging herself a temporary job sorting out the shop's books or something. It'd be some reason why this sequence is going to be inserted into the plot, and if she's going to suffer from her own girlie susceptibilities, she ought at least to be able to turn it to some advantage. And if Richie starts getting fond of her, we'd at least get some of Dillon being sulky and jealous instead of him being a full-time smart-arse.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Wow. Ruby learns quickly. I hope she gets the guy.

Then has a double date with Dillon and Jerzey.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

You mean the cute, sweet smile? The relaxed body language?

Note the kitten. Subtract that and she'd be back where she was before.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Hooray it's Dillon's turn to be the buttmonkey! :))

Ruby and the kitten are going to give me a tooth ache from all the sweetness but I don't care. :x

Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot

Post by Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot »

Artemisia wrote:That kid is a master manipulator.
He's using Richie as bait. Does that make him a master baiter?

Salty

Post by Salty »

This kid is a master troll.

Also, I have no idea why you would try to pick up crickets with your bare hands. Something like a little net would be much more useful for transporting them into a container.

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Ritchie gets props for knowing how you sell pets, although if his conversation with Ruby reveals her current unemployment we may start seeing the slightly unusual referrals I keep expecting her to get.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot wrote:He's using Richie as bait. Does that make him a master baiter?
Oh, that was so bad... #-o

OK, I admit that was also funny! :p

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

Artemisia wrote:That kid is a master manipulator.

And if I didn't know Dillon better I'd swear he's practically trans.
He's just effeminate and proud. He really likes to play into the stereotype.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Oh, I know...it's just that there comes that point where there is that thin little line between being a Senna and being a Dillon :p
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

You...you filthy little manipulator ! You're awesome ! :p