14-06-13 Help you buy a new one

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Patton
Location: Terran Empire, California Province, Earldom of Orange

Re: 14-06-13 Help you buy a new one

Post by Patton »

Hmm, Ruby trades in the skirts for...the rocking pantsuit! :ymapplause:

Hmm, I wonder if Dillon's going to start letting a little of his inner Matt b-word out.
The antediluvian kings colonized the world
All the Gods who play in the mythological dramas
In all legends from all lands were from far Atlantis

Donovan, Atlantis (1968)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Dillon is showing his nicer side to Ruby. He's still eccentric though. :-?

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

*sniffle* we'll miss you Ruby's short, panty flashing skirt
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

I'll miss that short skirt too. :( =((

But we'll get a funny story arc of Dillon taking Ruby clothes shopping like I predicted. :)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Ruby and Dillon will end up bonding...and maybe even get Ruby to start dating. . .maybe she'll end up dating Jerzy's sister.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Dating the resident "ghost" could be funny. "So you're dating Jerzy's sister ? The one we never manage to see ? Who do you think you will deceive with that lame excuse ?" Sort of like the "Girlfriend in Canada" trope.

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Collarnorcrown wrote:*sniffle* we'll miss you Ruby's short, panty flashing skirt
Maybe, maybe not. The new influences in Ruby's life are Dillion and Amber. They may be more fashion and context aware than her but neither is terribly demure. If nothing else I could see Amber framing the skirt as a weapon to be deployed in specific circumstances.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bambikles wrote:Sort of like the "Girlfriend in Canada" trope.
This is a trope? I must learn more of this. I actually do have a Canadian ex. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

oh please, everyone knows canada doesn't actually exist.
Yet still, I live...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Odd Man Out wrote:The new influences in Ruby's life are Dillion and Amber. They may be more fashion and context aware than her but neither is terribly demure. If nothing else I could see Amber framing the skirt as a weapon to be deployed in specific circumstances.
I think that Amber is smart enough to know that weapons should only be handled by the trained. Ruby just isn't qualified to use that skirt.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

You know, I'm suddenly half-wishing that Professor Conried will turn up in person fifty or sixty strips down the line, dropping in on a favourite ex-pupil. I'm suddenly imagining her as a ditzy, amazingly ham-fisted, and weirdly boho middle-aged academic with a genius for workplace sociology and a barking mad dress sense based on her favourite '80s girl bands.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I see her as sort of like Emma Thompson with glasses, a tweed jacket with patches on the elbows, a braid...oh wait...that's my fantasy woman.... :ymblushing:
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Spidrift wrote:
Like I said, this actually leaves him looking in danger of being typecast in somewhat freakshow-esque roles, but that's the risk he runs.
Now I have Rocky Horror Show and it's Time Warp stuck in my head \M/

I hope we get to see a glimpse of Ruby's sexy tush wrapped in those tiiiiiight jeans =p~

b-(

Anyway, I still stand by my prediction that Ruby will fall in hopeless love with Dillon. :-B
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Artemisia wrote:I see her as sort of like Emma Thompson with glasses, a tweed jacket with patches on the elbows, a braid...oh wait...that's my fantasy woman.... :ymblushing:
Interesting insight. It's refreshing I'd say. :-B

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

A very long time ago, my mother told someone that her daughter (me) would rather have lunch with Helen Mirren than sex with Heather Locklear. I have a thing for intelligent women :)